Kaly 2.0 tires replacement

Hi guys. I’m looking to replace my kaly 2.0 tires. After 3 months of riding my original tires That came with board are so bold that I’m afraid that they might pop any time. I’m looking for a replacement tires that are good and hopefully budget friendly. I like the MBS tires but they are a little to expensive for my liking. Where else can I find some good quality tires that will fit my board?

If you can’t, please ping a mod to do it for you.

(You don’t need to post a new one but rather edit the current category)

2 Likes
6 Likes

Done.

2 Likes

Wtf did I just watch :rofl:

6 Likes
3 Likes

There’s also these…

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B085L4C4K5/?coliid=IWZXG2FURHHNZ&colid=GE8XNR75HEA2&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

3 Likes

Yeah those look nice and price is good $21 for 2 including tubes although they are street only tread , I actually really liked the original Kaly tyres but I have got APEX ones now which are the exact same tread as original Kaly tyres but go up to 80psi (original go up to 36) and they are also supposed to be a harder compound which should mean virtually puncture proof and ability to ride on a flat tyre (I am currently trying my best to puncture theses tyres) however they are not cheap !
MBS will always be my favourite though because they are yellow ! And are good both off road and street although they are vulnerable to punctures but … they are cheap , go to ATB Swindon (you can order online ) for the lowest price MBS tyres , @mmaner link looks like the cheapest tyres I have seen by far

2 Likes

That’s actually very cheap 32 English pounds for 4 plus 4 tubes , I’ve looked on amazon U.K. site but can’t find them , if they turn up on amazon U.K. I’m gonna order some of those

2 Likes

You gotta admit, it was pretty damn good :joy:

3 Likes

Yes. Indeed. It got me hypnotized. Watched it from beginning to end :rofl:

1 Like

Are there any alternatives to the Evolve 7 inch tires?

If you dont want the wheels…

you could use the BKB tires & tubes.

you could use Torqueboards 160mm tires & tubes.

Thanks! TB tires looks pretty cool, wish they would sell just the tire and inner tubes.

what this? :slight_smile:

1 Like

These have lasted me
Around 1000 miles pretty crazy… still going strong too.I might have to rotate them soon haha

Thanks, I assume your comment is referring to the Torqueboards 160mm tires?

1 Like

@TheRef was talking about the 200x75 from amazon. I am on Kenda brand 200x75 and they are going great over glass and blackberries no issues.

1 Like

where are the cool kids buying Kendas these days? I want to compare them to my Innovas.

1 Like

hereee