k00k makes a "happi-happi joy-joy" ratboard 4 wheel-drive esk8

10s5p 30q…hmu brotha

1 Like

:beer:
Thanks… I’ll look at this as your blessing!
I wanna run same firmware everywhere and same hardware on same axles… Split PPM To possibly mitigate The hardware difference… Id almost like to run 4 receivers but that sounds k00ky even to me…

5 Likes

Thanks brother…
I’m going to use the crappy 10s5p i have…
But just in case this doesn’t work…
k00k can make battery too!

4 Likes

Following for that part :ok_hand:

3 Likes

If’n you wanna jump ahead of the class, take a peek at my Following in steps of Carvon thread…
These crap hubs converted to direct-drives make a cameo appearance…

2 Likes

save you the searching. BOOM hyperlinx

5 Likes

Thanks Brian!
:beer: :moneybag: :beer:

3 Likes

Oh I remember this thread, just didn’t remember it was yours, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Agreed…
I’m even going to run this crap battery top mount in a non-fireproof molle bag strapped to the board with custom stretchy tie down thingies… No fucks given…

The board I wanted to use was a flexy-flyer super fun board a friend in HB pressed for me…

Unfortunately it got ran over by a car, and crushed when I was down-hilling freeskating my first set of @moestooge three links… Faaak…

So plan B… Crappy amazon board… Or maybe :beer: wouldbuy me favor eith my buddy and he can press me another …

1 Like

shudder…

I faaking hate opening up a prebuilt battery and seeing the little shop of horrors that awaits me…
we all know it will be grim
It’s probably got a 30amp limited BMS with crappy cells and even crappier construction…

But sometimes you gotta work thru the pain!

Where’s that guy @kevingraehl ? Hey you have any 10s Daly BMS’s

I guess i should check his thread… My Daly 10s BMS’s have been shanghaied in HongKong for like two months…

fuck you BangGood

2 Likes

I think I have one. Ping me in the am. And send your address. 415.341.2281

1 Like

This is the crappy battery…

If i google image the tag and translate it says “happi-happi joy-joy” this way, and if I flip it, it translates to “you’re fucked k00k”

I know… Super grim…

9 Likes

LoL.z

It says “water is not guaranteed”

8 Likes

Really… Hahaha…it doesn’t leak…

I guess there is no :beer: inside

1 Like

In that case, I’d recommend a cost effective fire alarm solution to alert you in case of catastrophic battery failure. And given your no fucks…given approach, might I suggest… :bomb: :fire: :sparkler: :alarm_clock: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Nice… I like it. A campfire sing-along…

I swore in the Jedbox thread if I ever got a hold of Jedboxes I’d try my best to ensure they died a fiery death…

Look it up!
:beer: :beer:

4 Likes

So I did a thing…
Ripped off the heat-shrink

The battery is a tank…
It’s solid… No insulation between Pgroups…expected…balance wires all routed acceptably
Cheezy ass knock of IMR18650F20 cells… I “assume” that makes them 20 amp crap cells… Limited to 1/2 spec 10amps per cell I hypothesize i have a 50 amp pack and a crappy 35amp BMS… gotta bypass that…
Cells seem balanced well enuff for government work…

NO… I’m not going to look at the welds the nickel…nada tostada… Just bypass the BMS and then let this crap float charge to check balance…

It’s even built with smallish 14guage mains… No fucks given… Nope k00k… Bypass the BMS then shrink wrap it back up…
The mains look acceptable the generic xt60 looks ok… No melting burns or anything scary… I would expect anything really bad being limited to 35amps discharge…

Ignorance in this case is bliss…

:beer: :beer: :beer:

2 Likes

Those yumcha packs have about a 1/4 the current capacity. I bought 2 off DHgate.com for a cheap scooter build it’s a fucking scooter so not wasting Samsung or lg on it. 10S3P
9000mah (20 amp output bought 2 to run in parralel) the scooter motor maxes out at 15 and. They were varicore. Even in parallel they sagged my Nana’s tits, so I pulled the pack apart to capicity test the cells in my littokala charger they were infact 1600mah 18650 2 amp capable. I Put them in my crap cell box. They look alot like those cells above.

1 Like

What beer?

1 Like

0DD077D9-125E-4038-80B2-63D14D492D71

busted

1 Like