<COMPLETED> [JET killshot decks Group Buy]

Just paid. Talked me into the 40

5 Likes

If only the gb ended on Thursday night, I would easily pick one up. Damn this 24 hr deadline!!!

2 Likes

Yeah I know. Pretty short notice. Nothing I can do here.

3 Likes

Nah man, I got you fam. PM me.

6 Likes

Love this man^

3 Likes

I ordered a 12s universal from @eBoosted hopefully it fits. would be interested in a dedicated FG enclosure as well.

2 Likes

Happening. Custom Jet Killshot, @BigBen style on the way to the UK right now for enclosures to be made.

Just imagine, we can do next to anything. And love to work with people on customs.

You dudes should totally get your decks put in my box to be made sinister!

17 Likes

On the 40. Possible to mount motors inwards?

It looks like its a little tight space wise but manageable, but looks a little funky imo. I can try it in a sec tho

1 Like

would it fit the 38? i personally perfer the KS38 because of lack of leg length.

2 Likes

Killshot_with_ne_w_260mm_rkps_195x195%402x

Dave does it

5 Likes

Yes, same mold for the deck, longer nose/tail to accommodate bigger wheels with more ease is what I understand.

@Psychotiller?

2 Likes

@702vegas
Footbed is the same on both 40’’ and 38’’. 40’’ definitely fits inward mounted motor. 38’’ I am not too sure.

Here is a picture of Dave’s board

5 Likes

Yes, exactly. Only difference between 38’’ and 40’’ is nose/tail part. footbed is completely the same length

2 Likes

That was my understanding as well, and makes good sense…

But guys, the 40" can accomodate more setups and still is awesome on smaller setups. Win, win if you decide to change your setup later.

1 Like

@Winfly @Sender

Here are the pictures of 38’’ on top of 40’’

As you can see, the standing platform are the same

8 Likes

Oh I didn’t know that lmao

40" FTW!

5 Likes

Shit I’ll take that red ember :rofl:

2 Likes

They’re fantastic decks, I can’t wait to get mine in the year 2059

5 Likes