Jedboard-will they actually ever deliver?

They are just joking

1 Like

I see. Sorry I not understanding joke.

3 Likes

Sometimes our jokes are not that funny. Never stops us, though.

5 Likes

you know what is really funny and not at the same time DAMOND WOOD! (@longhairedboy )

3 Likes

Well now we know going Into 2020, no tracking info within 30 days, it’s charge back time. No more bank rolling these serial failures.

3 Likes

Such a huge design change. No wonder it took them 4 years to ship.

14 Likes

@jeffwuneo do you know anything about Jedboards? They’re really taking awhile to release their board…

3 Likes

I not know much. @BillGordon ask me before. But I ask my friend to visit they factory before.

3 Likes

Dangerous mission. Hope all is well.

7 Likes

He visit they factory before already. Is in Shenzhen.

3 Likes

It was a joke, as in I doubt they are actually having a factory produce anything.

4 Likes

He see assemble board. But they no let him take photo. Is they factory.

6 Likes

See Jeff pop up in this thread

Think to myself- haha we will joke that @jeffwuneo will totally know about Jeb board’s manufacturer.

But of course,

He does.

5 Likes

They no use other company. Is they own factory. But I don’t know much for them. Just what people say to me and my friend tell me.

5 Likes

Your connections throughout the electric skateboard supply chain impress me greatly.

Where were you first exposed to electric skateboarding? Did a friend have one? Or saw companies first?

3 Likes

My friend ask me to make for his son. So i look about these. I meet @longhairedboy for Instagram and he tell me about here.

I have many know about factory in China. Is not so many maker for electric skateboard. Many use same company or part. So is not so hard to finding.

14 Likes

6 Likes

That’s nice.

They can’t stock wheels, go radio silent to customers with years of investment and treat people like commodities. Hopefully they fail miserably

10 Likes

I’m still wondering how they aren’t bankrupt yet…

3 Likes

Not paying workers/themselves I would bet. Maybe sold a share of the company for investment.

1 Like