Jedboard-will they actually ever deliver?

Saw this on Jed’s Insta as I was getting fully dressed before taking a shower.

Anyone else agree that fully boxing up the boards before needed updates makes the utmost sense? Or maybe they’ll all be upgraded through the magic of radio technology. I’m not a successful esk8 entrepreneur, so I wouldn’t know. Clearly they’re not user-updatable because they could all be shipped by now.

Although personally, I might “ship them all out and call back the shipments” to make the final tweaks and adjustments like Jedboards did the last time. You can see those boxes have clearly been in transit.

I have to go, because I’m about to get on a plane, get seated, then go home and get my luggage.

Pins and needles.

12 Likes

Would you look at that comments are disabled too. I wonder why…

FW update @ jedboards’ Chinese factory

giphy

3 Likes

Funny when they ask where’s your favorite place to ride but forgot they blocked all comments

7 Likes

I read the description when I saw this on Instagram.

None of what he said makes sense at all and sounds like pure fabrication. Totally agreed.

Those boxes are empty.

3 Likes

People have tried to sell air guitars before…:wink::man_shrugging:

3 Likes

How are they going to move those back two pallets? Double forklift? Cause it looks like they’re Jenga’d together and moving one pallet will collapse them both.

Oh, and bwahahaha!! Your posts always keep me on my toes. Well played, sir. :rofl::+1:

2 Likes

I owe Jedboard an apology. They just shared this photo of their boards getting ready to ship.

9 Likes

Didn’t they show similar photos a bunch of times in the past?

4 Likes

I’m guessing that might be Jed container

9 Likes

Is there even a single thing in this photo to verify its anything of substance? lol

5 Likes

No, those were different. These are the REAL ones.

6 Likes

Good one.

4 Likes

There are two Hyperions doing a Where’s Waldo in that photo. Can you find them? Collect them all!

4 Likes

No why would jed have to ship anything?

2 Likes

You don’t have to ship smoke, but you do have to ship mirrors.

5 Likes

You’re a funny guy Sully

2 Likes

@captainjez

1 Like

Is scooter on fire.

6 Likes

I know, I know.

That was a joke, since the company is promising shipping for the past year and is still taking money from customer, that would have been a good way for them to get out.

3 Likes