It's that time of the year.. all-out £5000+ 4wd build

Have you had issues with a BMS app? The iOS one for LTT smart bms has been solid for me.

1 Like

The brake lights for the spintend still work without the spintend remote. I’m sure there are aftermarket light kits that do the same thing though. Maybe the TTL lights from @Ricco

I feel like using any vesc/bms integration you would be paying with skin to be a beta tester. Good luck with that.

4 Likes

$350 for a Lonestar deck I believe. This was like August 2022 when i asked. That wasn’t with shipping or gasket i believe.

1 Like

to be fair, flux motion want 365 euros for one of their decks, 350 usd isn’t that bad as long as they include an enclosure

2 Likes

Knowing Lacroix pricing, they probably don’t. But idk.

3 Likes

That was without an enclosure… their enclosures are way expensive. I belive the same as the deck if not more. I believe the enclosures come with hardware/gasket i could be mistaken.

1 Like

fucking hell, how many are they selling where they can justify that price? I’d love to buy a deck from them in a few years but with those silly prices I’ll just go for flux or tomiboi

1 Like

They sell mostly completes so for them, they’ll charge wtv the market will bear when someone reaches out. Personally, I love that they’re a Canadian success story and wish them well but for the money, there are much better choices imo.

3 Likes

I think thats the point they dont really want to. They’d rather sell completes all day.

1 Like

fair enough, I’ve never ridden a lacroix board, but if I were to make a DIY with their deck, I wouldn’t be buying hypertrucks or a falcon drive or their battery and 100Dx, far more profit for them to sell completes

1 Like

Falcons are pretty poo in comparison to everything imo. Price and performance wise. Ive only ever used stormcores so I cant really fairly compare to anything else. I think the hypertrucks lite are pretty sweet for the price.

hypertrucks lite do look quite sexy I agree. I think I would take Matrix III for the price, but I’m on a set of DKPs right now so who am I to talk.

I think the enclosure is a little more than the deck

Lol…
All answers point to @Skyart
Might as well just commission a board from him…

2 Likes

Well, you see, ios.
Android is a barren wasteland. Play store version does not work, their website only has one version that half worked. Most of the time it didn’t save settings and the description were less than useful.
I got a similar story with auto headlights app for my retrofit, one specific sliding bar that controls the trigger brightness for the dipped beams depends on the sidelights sliding bar, which unfortunately resets to 0 every time you leave the menu, thus the other bar will not let you save at anything except 0, as it needs to be lower than sidelights. The fix? None.

3 Likes

Isn’t that only for ppm remotes?

TTL lights came to mind as well, not sure how it will take 18s however

Negative! Lee rad will sort you out

1 Like

Check out alien power systems

1 Like