InfinitySink | Universal Heatsink | Top Mount Boxes

Hey @surfnacho, just ordered mine and im really excited! Any update on when shipping will start? Or has it already, and I missed it?

3 Likes

Sorry, still waiting on the mounting plates. They have shipped already, I am just waiting on dhl to deliver them. Express has been packed lately.

What esc are you using?

2 Likes

Random question, will running the heatsink as a top mount in the summer cause more heat issues? In florida under the sun things get hot hot. Is this a thing or am i over thinking it? Again sorry for the dumb.

4 Likes

The black anodization will absorb some heat but it’s not going to do that much, you can get them in raw and that will absorb less heat though

2 Likes

Those phase holes look too close together for the cable glands to fit

1 Like

It’s all about the delta. If the temp outside is higher, it will heat up yes sure. But outside will only ever be 40c or lower. And as long as you’re moving, the heat is she’d pretty well. Leaving it parked in the sun is probably not a great idea.

1 Like

What about designing it for these

I wanna get sone but the $25 minimum order is killing it for me

1 Like

Looks sleek. I’d be ok with that. If we get enough orders, anshul can just buy them and ship em out with the boxes

2 Likes

Maybe we could all toss in a few $$ and have them delivered to @surfnacho and he can include them with the case.

Awesome, thanks for the update!

VESC6 MK3 or TB6

@surfnacho was there a place to indicate my preference that I missed? If so, I would like mine in black. Order #1011.

1 Like

I only have them in black :stuck_out_tongue:

No, there was no place to clarify which ESC you are using. The plates I have right now do support vesc6 and TB6. I can go ahead and ship yours now if you would like.

2 Likes

Solution: little sunshade

2 Likes

Lol just stand over top of it, problem solved

2 Likes

Whats the difference between the plates you have now and the ones your are waiting on from DHL?

1 Like

They made the wrong version of my plates, so the holes for unity and stormcore do not line up. The other ESCs fit fine.

The new plates are from a new place and they will be correct.

3 Likes

I would prefer to wait on the new plate with all the correct holes, in case I ever want to switch to a stormcore :grin: Thank you for the offer though!

3 Likes

@surfnacho

How do I go about adding one more to my order?

1 Like

Since you already paid for shipping, instead of going through the site, you can just PayPal me direct.

theeraoftech@gmail.com flat 60

I forget what ESC you got it for, but if it is not storm core dual or unity, I can ship now.

1 Like

Ah jeeez, after I ship all of these out, I will have 8 left lolol

3 Likes

We have TB6’s. Maybe stormcore in the future.

This one’s for my guy Andrew. He’s a big boy and I told him he could have mine that I ordered so he could cool down LoveChild. But I want it! Haha. We’re patient. We can wait for the new ones. Just paid. Thanks dude!

1 Like