Meepo Parts for Sale!

Oh no, I value my life.
I have Meepo hubs running sensorless

so a meepo board with raptor sticker :joy:

1 Like

I’m not wasting a unity on a raptor.
And I sold my raptor hubs for 450 bucks including sleeves when they were still a hot item

1 Like

No lol

Not here anyway - my kit build was a hobbywing esc though, but that was sent to me, as part of the kit.

Yes i would choose hobbywing over lingyi any day.

The lingyi escs do seem to be compatible with more kinds of hubs, also able to run sensorless which I couldn’t get a hobbywing esc to pull off

1 Like

another great example of pricing it right: Lacroix DSS60 prototipo ROCHESTER NY USA $1,6500

uhhhhhhhhhh

jk i saw in the thread was $1650

Word.

3 Likes

@ShutterShock @zZoKo I can’t believe you guys missed this.

2 Likes

I couldn’t be bothered to reply lol

4 Likes

Correct me if I’m wrong but all they did was flash slightly different firmware

2 Likes

Lingyi esc best esc ever lingyi esc better than anything else lingyi esc best

3 Likes

Antispark that never fails :white_check_mark:
Ability to lock wheels in place :white_check_mark:
Cheap :white_check_mark:
5 pin sensor wires that take up less space :white_check_mark:
Built in battery indicator :white_check_mark:
No external remote reciever but has built in antenna :white_check_mark:
Roll to start :white_check_mark:
Cheap heatsinks available kinda :white_check_mark:

4 Likes

ill pay 10$ whoever takes a meepo lingy, a regular lingy, tries them next to eacother and sees if theres a single difference

ᵖˢ ᶦ ʷᵒⁿᵗ ᵃᶜᵗᵘᵃˡˡʸ ᵖᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘ

3 Likes

yeah send me both and ill do it and keep em

1 Like

how bout you keep these balls instead

---

1 Like

go to derail jail nerd

8 Likes

I’m guessing this hasn’t sold and would like make one last offer because I thought of a use for some of this. Rear trucks assembly, hubs sleeves and all, and esc+ enclosure if it has a remote. Those I have a use for, so I offer 60 bucks plus shipping. The battery, as well as its enclosure, i may be persuaded on, but in that case i will buy the whole lot for no more than 160 as i do not actually need them. If the esc does not have the remote, I know you will reject my offer for the hub motors, as it is 10 dollars plus shipping. That is all.

3 Likes

I made that offer already.

Didn’t take

I made worse ones im hoping the need to sell and lack of sale gets me what I want. What I want is some cheap shitty hubs and a cheap shitty esc to put on a tiny deck I dont want to keep sitting around. A loaded kit fits my physical space I’m tryna fill real well but the price for its use is just outrageous.

2 Likes