Herringbone Gears Avio MK2 Gear Drive

Nice maybe nylon or something stronger would be better

1 Like

I think ABS will hold up pretty well, especially since the bolts are taking most of the force and not the plastic, but I’m also not an engineer so who knows, lol

1 Like

Nice. Since the adapter on the gear side has holes for 6 holes, have six bolts instead for more strength. I have an adapter made in PLA+ and it’s holding up well.

2 Likes

That’s a good idea! Just need to get more bolts then.

2 Likes

Might be a dumb question, but are these still on sale?

1 Like

They were actually on sale sale, I don’t know if they still have more stock though

1 Like

Thanks for the info!

Hello, unfortunately, we have ran out of stock for sale and all remaining units are currenly kept as spares for replacements.

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know! Any idea when they’ll be back in stock?

If you dont mind 2nd hand drives, i may be able to hook you up

2 Likes

O yes please!

Shoot me a pm

1 Like

Done🙏 appreciate the help!

Oh, when is the next batch planned then ? Or is the next batch MK3 ? :thinking:

I thought the idea was that these drives would be stocked, not just a one-off :thinking:

2 Likes

It was stocked, we just sold out for the time being until we can get our supply chain back in order.

We still have a bunch of new units, but want to reserve them as spares.

10 Likes

Right on. Good on you guys for forgoing immediate funds to keep previous customers riding. Goes a long way to build confidence as a consumer.

4 Likes

Hey I would be interested in the 2nd hand items but wanted the whole setup - trucks, wheels, motors, 15T, etc. let me know.

Good for you and look forward to the next batch.

Palmer from PDX

Just wanted to chime in… I am riding those for a month now. I really like them. I’ve ridden about 400km now.

The only issue I had is that one of the 6 small screws holding the cover got its thread screwed while tightening it, and I was really really gentle with it… But I thing the remaining 5 will do the job just fine.

Anyone designed a hub mount for bigger hub/tires then the Berg’s?