[Complete] Eboosted 42" vanguard enclosure group buy

I believe I got someone from facebook, so we’re sitting at 8 people I believe

3 Likes

there’s gotta be 2 ppl around here who want this

lesgooo, let’s close it out

2 Likes

For an 18s4p would be $1050 shipped and 12s6p $1000 shipped

1 Like

I’m talking to Alan on Whatsapp. Once he gets the money and a deck there’s a 30 day lead time. @tech.shit you sending him the deck?

1 Like

I was going to but I measured my deck and it’s only the 38 so we’ll have to figure out a new plan there.

1 Like

You still interested in the group buy then?

I was thinking we can just buy him a new deck and split the cost among everyone. Should be like $20 extra per person Alan said he’d cover half the deck if we bought a new one, so its only $15 extra per person after shipping to peru.

3 Likes

I still want this flexi long boi. I’m still in.

That’s what I was thinking too

1 Like

Do we have someone willing to facilitate the deck purchase/shipping? Let’s get this ball rolling. Just spoke with Alan and he said he can start on the enclosure as soon as he gets a deck.

1 Like

Yeah I’ll do it. I have packing materials good for int’ll shipping. the thing is, I dont have an infinite supply of money so footing the $200 deck + shipping immediately is hard. If people would like to send me their $25 early for the deck part i’d appreciate that a lot.

I will order the deck now, it’ll get to me in about a week.

3 Likes

Why not just order the deck directly to him? We just need someone to collect and spend the money.

5 Likes

Do you have Venmo? I can send you the $$ for the deck

Yes. pm me for my venmo

Amazon charges an exorbitant amount of money for slow shipping to peru. For that money I can ship it to myself and reship it to him via fedex

1 Like

Fucking scamazon

im actually gonna check how much shipping from loaded directly to him is. I was looking at the deck on amazon

2 Likes

does loaded ship to Peru for a reasonable rate?

beat you to this by a sec. checking rn

2 Likes

Loaded charges like $68 for UPS expedited, so its exactly 25 dollars per person that way for the full cost of the deck + shipping. I’ll just send it to him that way. I asked him which flex deck he wants since he gets to keep it, then ill order

3 Likes

Perfect, faster handling that way too. Sending money

1 Like

I’m at work right now but I’ll figure out how to get money over the boarder asap after I get home.

1 Like