I'm back from colorado

I’m home, but i haven’t checked shit in two weeks so if you messaged me on whatever platform and i haven’t responded, just wait a little longer. I just logged in to fix something and there’s like a million PMs waiting. Also i haven’t even looked at anything on the forum yet at all, so don’t feel bad if i haven’t noticed something yet.

I love you all. Had way too much fun to be checking messages and shit tho. Too busy still-not-breaking Tishaun Fahie’s ninebot on a dirt track to care about emails. rolled it on the berm when i tried to top my own highline and grabbed a paddle in the dirt but its fine. I walked away like launchpad mcquack.

the kalys were awesome. I killed it on @jamie 's board on the blacktop track. Jake lost moe because of a shit pavement / urethane combo on the thorium x4 but next year moe’s going to need the good charmin to keep him off his ass when i put jake on rubber.

fell in love with haggys and now i want them on all my boards some times.

rode @Psychotiller 's wedged killshot ride and it didn’t suck. actually it was awesome. don’t tell him i said that tho.

lhb out

30 Likes

It would help if you didn’t tag him :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

what you are the king of internet understandings now?

12 Likes

no, stil Daniel crack head version

5 Likes

Now I can order some remotes.

3 Likes

order away, i have them in stock. Which reminds me, i should probably check on shopify at some point…

4 Likes

I’m still not completely recovered from Colorado. Sometimes I sit here and stare into the distance. That shit was nuts.

7 Likes

I didn’t even go to Colorado and my butt hurts like I did. Fuck you guys… :kissing_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

How was the killshot? Which trucks was he using and what degree if you happen to know. I’ve got one on order :smiley:

Your butt hurts huh :thinking:

2 Likes

I know… :question:

1 Like

amazing. I was hauling ass on it on the street track. I had to stop and tell dave “good job man” on insta immediately.

4 Likes