[WTS][US] Paperclip (no pictures) great price

I dont regret any of my comments. Things like this shitfest is one of the reasons people are leaving builders (after censorship ofcourse but most newcomers dont experience that)
I dont want people to come here, see this, and leave telling themselves that we are incapable of being a community

3 Likes

We’re not closing threads, but timeouts are definitely in play per Damon’s decree. The defaults are not great or I would have put two hours on it.

2 Likes

Derelict is right. Damon set policy that no threads will be closed.

1 Like

@BillGordon What if I change the title to “WTS (usa) rf redundant system” ? Technically speaking everyone made their points and therefore this sale has been finalized. I like looking for loopholes in things :man_shrugging::joy:

1 Like

I like the creative thinking.

I have a paperclip I’d like to sell.

It’s $553.45 plus enertion-style shipping ($67.85)

I don’t have a photo of it.

3 Likes

Does this mean I need to put an extra motor in my belt drive setup in case one of my motors dies?

I’d like to reread this thread if the original idea was suggested as a hypothetical situation and not given as advice that might need refuting. Seems like we could have skipped to @Deodand’s comment a lot sooner and been figuring shit out.

3 Likes

@Venom121212

1 Like

We can sell with no photo, right?

It was just devolving into personal attacks, so a chill out period seems like a good plan.

1 Like

Read the whole thing and yeah that’s the comment that made me understand.
Edit. But I am not as smart as those guys.

@BillGordon

Do I need a photo to sell this?

The problem with this though, is someone handing out potentially dangerous advice to Newcomers. It wasn’t just about fact checking, this to a critical control system so it’s a safety measure.

1 Like

Dude Jeff’s right here. Shh

2 Likes

Jeff is so right we’re literally collaborating on remote projects to solve these exact kind of problems.

He’s my new boyfriend even if he doesn’t know it yet.

@Deodand :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

Honestly if it wasn’t for him, I’d be anti-enertion/unity entirely. He was and is super helpful answering any and all questions I have about it.

I have high hopes for your love child.

6 Likes

This is simple, you can be edited (censorship) or not (no censorship). This is what no censorship looks like.

Uhhhh, no. This aint American politics.

Honestly and with forethought, getting angry over not agreeing with someone’s opinion is counter productive. Bad ideas sorry themselves out, so why waste the time. If it’s a bad idea it will go away of it’s in accord.

From my stand point, many times these discussions move from a contest of ideas to a insult festival because someone gets angry. If we can’t evaluate ideas logically and without emotion then what are we even doing here?

I personally think multiple receivers is a waste and the least likely issue to cause harm. At a minimum it’s never been an issue for me with dozens of builds. Maybe it has been an issue for @b264 and he feels it’s important enough to speak on multiple times. It doesn’t hurt me ifhe does that so who cares?

All I’m saying is we all want the same thing, so maybe a little understanding and discussion without feelings being a factor is the best solution.

14 Likes

She has her flock. You’re top sheep!

1 Like

Well you said she me too’d you which means you’re the victim. It’s okay, the first step to recovery is admitting the problem.

Fuck that means we are brothers now.

1 Like

Pretty sure @sesat wins by getting them both to like the same post

6 Likes