Ideas on rebuilding the wife’s scooter

Ok guys. As much as I love my boards I also like watching my wife’s ass giggle when she hits bumps on her scooter so I need to get this guy back into shape this winter.

battery is on its death bed. Because it hasn’t been run in a year and it’s prolly got garbage cells. So battery replacement is a must. However. While I’ve got it’s guts open it might be interesting to “fix” things that aren’t broken. If you were gonna mod a prebuilt scooter what would you do to it?

3 Likes

2 Likes

There’s no balance leads on this thing.

Definitely new, stronger battery and more powerful ESC so you can actually set your own parameters. While you’re at it, maybe a new motor too. Then you can “watch your wife’s ass giggle” as you’re trying to catch up to her😂

3 Likes

I need this thing to keep up w a long range srb build.

1 Like

Then my first suggestion would be a high capacity pack, say p42a, 30q or 40t?

1 Like

Yea. I’m definitely going with new cells. I just found a drop in kit that boosts it from 10s 500w to 12s 1000w

2 Likes

It’s low amperage at 25a so I’m thinking like a 50e cell

3 Likes

Would some one be so kind to make me a rendering of 21700 cells + a balancing Bms within this space?

I don’t have any on hand.

120x370x55mm?

Trying to figure out how many 12s Pgroups I can fit

This is the best config I could come up with, 12s3p. Its kind of an odd shape because its two narrow for 2 cells wide and its too short for a triple stack. If you have a BMS that is under 10mm you might be able to do a 12s4p.

I’m leaving to go skiing for the weekend in a few minutes so I didn’t have much time to make it pretty. Hope it helps.

2 Likes

Thank you! That helps a lot!

Because Tim is sender skates and not sender scoots :joy:

1 Like

The highest quality thing on this scooter are these fucking stickers.

1 Like

This thing is almost done.

2 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLDWXyMhD7G/?igshid=cudeyvsxhai1

1 Like

We know you ride it for her everyday

1 Like

Soon yes! It’s been a year.

Bring it out to the track at let her race it against this guy. Lol I won’t lie he was fast And the trikes too.

1 Like

Oh you meant the scooter! Here I was excited about riding my wife again! …Geebus! That thing is insane!

1 Like