I Need Help Deciding

It might be fine. But that’s the kind of gamble I wouldn’t take when I’m spending a couple weeks of pay

3 Likes

There’s a Shitton of people from around you here. Mostly San Francisco peeps. Have a look around, someone will have something you’ll fall on love with. @CiscoV probably has 17 unused boards

2 Likes

Bioboards are a top end of range and speed

@longhairedboy makes the battery’s stats side for them or he dose a compleat custom on board if that’s the way you want to go.

2 Likes

Im in san jose.

If you’re local feel free to come check out my plutonium build.

I’d be more than happy to let it go for the right price
She’s 8 miles old lol

5 Likes

I’d consider a FluxMotion. It seems to meet you’d specs while shipping shortly after order. In addition to this forum, I’d look at the Lacroix owner group on FB.

2 Likes

You got alot of great advice here. I have a kaly xl 2.0 and I love everything about it. I can def get 20 miles of range with it and its stable in the 30mph range.

Its a really well made board with alot of attention to detail in it. I opened it up the 2nd day I owned it and I was very impressed with the craftsman ship in @Kaly’s build.

2 Likes

bruuuh
why do you put farm equipment tires on a 3k+ board? :rofl:

7 Likes

They’ve clearly proven themselves in the field

7 Likes

This has some cool builds especially @longhairedboy stuff

5 Likes

Well. It’s not like bergs are going to perform any better lol
Then thing looks like a monstrosity on 8” tires :face_vomiting:

6 and 7” tires would be perfect but why bother. I don’t even ride anymore :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes
1 Like

Side view looks sick af :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@CiscoV low-key though, no hate
downloadfile-10

9 Likes

Lots of hate :rofl:

2 Likes

Hey man, manatees are fast as fuuuuuuck. Ever try to outswim a horny manatee? Bet you you can’t

2 Likes

Lmao. Yeah man. Whatever haha.

:rofl: don’t get in there way either :flushed:

1 Like

Thats good money for a prebuilt, many choices…Just to leave my opinion, better if you choose to go with pneumatics…Great builders on your State…really like the @CiscoV Plutonium board…

2 Likes

@Jack2thefuture

This is AWD/Geardrives available in LA.

The kaly seems like a good option