Cantellated Custom Electric

as promised, here is my custom e-board;) completed during free time, outside of working hours and on weekends, piece after piece … almost sorry to have completed it :rofl: :rofl:
I have built this skateboard while waiting for the enertion raptor 2.1 that never came

Teorical :slight_smile: :

Result :slight_smile: :thinking:

36 Ah battery, 12S 12P, based on Lg hg2 battery cell. Position lights, beam lights,2 usb charging devices (max 3 A/h), digital battery dispaly. 110 mm wheels (torqueboard trucks and motors), digital controller (flipsky vx2 pro),cruise control, double inn-charger battery (8Ah total : 4 each one), bluetooth connectivity for android vesc tool app.

Top speed : unknown :slight_smile: Range : unknow :slight_smile:

after use :slight_smile:

Performace first check (sorry but the speed is doubled, and max speed is limited for surviving on road :rofl: ) :

The esc monitor app don’t work… i need more time for build a decent video…

26 Likes

Nice. Let’s see better pictures of that enclosure

2 Likes

I am not too deep into street boards, but that large size is quite unusual isn’t it? :sweat_smile: Do you have any ground clearance? :smile:

2 Likes

That’s a huge battery for that board lol

2 Likes

If those are TB110’s, it looks to be around 5cm clearance eyeballing it.

65mm. is safe, and i can raise it up. about the battery… it depends on how many climbs and how far you have to go. i have build this just for skating an island :wink:

2 Likes

the battery is 40mm thickness. it’s flexible. i don’t lose anymore space.

1 Like

Out of any deck you could have chosen for a board of this magnitude… why!?

I do not understand the question…
I like thisboard. the kick is very comfortable and there is a lot of foot space compared to traditional longboards.

3 Likes

Why such a small skateboard deck for such a large battery.

But it looks like a mid 30” inch deck… not very long compared to most people’s decks. How long is it?

can you suggest me a bigger one with the same characteristics?
it’s 94cm if i remember… and you can put foot everywhere. classic longboard have less space…

1 Like

It mainly depends on how much you are willing to spend, and if you are set on a wooden deck. Most guys use decks 102cm or longer. (40+ inches)

yes, but they lose a lot of space for the wheels. also I got the space for the vesc in the kick of the board.

next week I will post more detailed photos if you are interested. now i can’t i’m away on business

1 Like

but, it’s actually like you say. skate is still small. would like 10 cm longer and 2 cm wider…
maybe my next build…

1 Like

Yeah it’s all good, impressive you fit everything in there. 12s8p??? Madman. Might as well just make it a backpack

12s12p :wink:
it was my challenge. do not have autonomy problems. especially in the mountains.

3 Likes

Ummmm :flushed:

1 Like

I think it’s a great deck choice. Kicktail decks are supposed to be a bit shorter.

3 Likes

I say it’s impressive, my friggen MTB is 96cm long. You don’t need longer than what you have.

1 Like