I guess we are now grown ass dweebs

" But you know what isn’t insanely cool? Grown ass men riding electric skateboards."

its Jezebel, a woman’s bathroom magazine. If BUST had made these statements i might take them seriously, but instead it was a toilet rag that has a habit of objectifying and patronizing their own readerbase. If Jezebel had their way men would be home all day with babies strapped to their chest saying “yes dear” and not out there pursuing their dreams they way they want to do.

8 Likes

Hard to do with 12 inches

2 Likes

Bazinga!

1 Like

Apparently you missed the wink smiley.
I don’t fall for other people’s traps.
I dig them and jump in myself.

This is deep, not as deep as I would get in your orifice with 3% of a chance but deep enough in a hotpocket to scold the knuckle.

6 Likes

10/10

I’ll hook you guys up with baklava from my family’s cafe but it’ll probably go bad in the mail.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Dude, next you will be trying to sell refrigerators to eskimos and coke to Columbian druglords :rofl:

3 Likes

Jezebel wants thier readers to think a man should be buying them diamonds instead of esk8 parts for themselves. I honestly can’t think of anything more disgustingly conservative than that line of thinking. They’re a tool of the old white man. As a feminist i want to vomit on women who allow themselves to fall into this bullshit. It would probably only take half of your finger to make me gag, so if you want to go out with me and help me vomit on these gold digging bitches i’m good to go.

5 Likes

Thats the only reason I learned to build esk8. I was hoping the hours spent tinkering in my garage would make me cool :tired_face:. All those soldering iron burns and hours spent reading on this forum have been for NOTHING!
I need a new thing to make me cool… maybe I will start knitting, that’s what all the cool kids are doing now, right?

7 Likes

It is the best thing in the world to have a darling on your side, isn’t it so? Diamonds are only a thing, not as a human, they pass away and never come back.

diamonds are crystalized carbon from dinosaur shit. Nothing says i love you like dino-shit-glass mined by poor people in the worst conditions imaginable then artificially limited in supply to control the price by old white men who have somehow convinced you that this is how you tell people you love them.

6 Likes

Jezebel is considered a conservative, anti-intellectual tabloid by most of the women I know in my life.

Toxicity happens across the gender spectrum, they thrive on exactly what they are damning.

2 Likes

Look at all you dweebs here…pathetic

4 Likes

I want to gag. Lets do it.

Can @SeanHacker come? He gets me.

3 Likes

I’m coming either way. You guys can either know I’m there. Or not know I’m there…

4 Likes

What a stupid article lol hard to not get annoyed by the pretentious writing :joy:

1 Like

You forgot to mention how they travel out of the mines in someone’s bottom, right beside the coke.

Totally ethical

1 Like

I have to say if you went and read that article you just might be a dweeb. I have added a point to my dweeb score just for scrolling to the end of this thread.

3 Likes