I found them, how do we make pulleys?

5 Likes

100 psi / 7 bar max pressure. hot damn.

I bet you could 3d print a pulley and adapter pretty easily.

2 Likes

It seems like these could fit on haggys?

They do look very similar

Damn time to friggin finish my drawings i promised @surfnacho like a week ago for final production. (Sorry im taking so long bro, super busy)

I am also a bit hesitant, dont know why :rofl: what if i fuk up shit.

These look like they would be able to fit the bergs/shooters/aliexpress rims.

1 Like

I actually have a box of these type of tires. I think somewhere.

But in the past they have been known not to last long.

2 Likes

6shooters unobtanium, bergs unobtanium, ali rims 1 in 20 is perfectly seated and centered, with the custom spacer inside the correct length, etc.
Also, these small wheels would stretch badly over such wide rims

Cheaper, maybe for just the tyre: https://m.aliexpress.com/item/32880618577.html

Here’s a US shop selling just the tubes and tires. Wouldn’t be too hard to 3D print a rim with pulley mounting points. Could even make it kegal.

1 Like

Man if we could do kegel rims that would rock, cause i have a direct drive board that would love them. I however do not have a printer.

I’m cool with those, is there a pulley for them?

1 Like

Not really, but if it’s true that they fit berg rims, there have been people 3dprinting the hubs with great success out of nylon. Wouldn’t be too hard to design a half with the required number of teeth in an attached pulley, and make it narrower of course

@moon is your man for this task.

1 Like

I thought that 5x1 tires & rims were never a problem to find, it was 5x2 which wasn’t possible?

2 Likes

Correct

What did we “find” with this wheel then? OOTL

1 Like

My b. I just knew when i was looking for 5 inch pneumies i couldn’t find any. So when i saw these i was super excited.