Hummie Hubs + extra wheels for sale ***SOLD***

For those that don’t know…these are the best hub motors money can buy. Do a search for Hummie hubs kickstarter thread if you doubt me.

Item: brand new set of Hummie hubs, extra wheels, baseplate, full front truck
Cost: $450 + shipping

18 Likes

Bump

dumb question, but is anyone running these yet? I can’t find anybody in a search that has them on a board and raving about them.

6 Likes

As much as id wanna buy those, for 400 a buddy picked a full build R2.1 pristine condition and arguably second best Hubs to Hummies. Though hummies would be smoother (slightly better cp)

They look new/ why did you not use them because they look great !

4 Likes

There is a reason the R2.1 went for 400 bucks though

6 Likes

Hummie’ s manufacturing process took a couple years and my build went a different direction. They are brand new. Never even mounted on a deck.

1 Like

Yeah I’m surprised no Hummie (kickstarter version) builds have shown up yet. These took a couple years to manufacture, so I suspect a lot of folks are like me and went a different direction.

That said these things are freaking robust! I built a board using torqueboards direct drive motors, which are pretty solid and the Hummie hubs feel much higher quality. The manufacturing tolerances within the hubs are visibly tighter.

1 Like

Cos that’s what the unity is worth

2 Likes

@Linny has a board with them on it. Not sure if he rode it yet :smiley:

2 Likes

Yea build is not finished yet haha

2 Likes

Shockly - and ive had over 6 raptors (i used to refurbish them aka ive worked out the design errors)

for 400 bucks was a bargin the cells are 3 years old but otherwise it’s a perfect board. Older motors/no heat issues. (dual focboxes not unity) adding a metr and some conformal coating/silicone some of the wiring for water ingress and it’s definatly worth more than what i paid.

4 Likes

The longer these sit on my workbench, the more tempting a new build sounds

4 Likes

The raptor is not a bad board. It’s just the thane. It is known for chunking, this has been thoroughly proven imo. Ride at your own risk but don’t promote them next to @hummieee hubs. That’s just disrespectful knowing how much time he put in perfecting the urethane sleeves.

There are serious issues with the raptor motors. I also wouldn’t trust the SPACE batt. But thats just my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Price drop for those folks looking to buy themselves a sweet present.

2 Likes

Price drop $525 obo. Completely brand new with extra wheels and hub sleeves.

1 Like

Price drop $500

1 Like

Price drop $450

1 Like

4 Likes

FFS lmao how are you supposed to ride that? Where I would wanna put my rear foot is obstructed by the battery tank and otherwise you wouldn’t be able to get enough hold to take up the acceleration force. WTF are the specs of that?

6 Likes