Hummie deck, enclosure, 2x focbox, lipos, trans, trucks, plus 500$

I have some parts that belong to @hummieee and he has asked me to list them rather than send them back across California.

Like the title says it’s a hummie deck, Big Ben enclosure, 12s zippy 8000mah 30C lipos, 2 fox boxes, mini remote/receiver, front Paris truck, charger. It also comes with a 12s d140 bms. Unfortunately it probably won’t fit with the current setup so you may need to buy another bms. The batteries and foc boxes have been glued into the deck. Theres also a little 3D printed piece to fit a power switch on the top of the truck baseplate. I’ll give you these plug in balances as well if you want them.

Make me an offer and I’ll give it to @hummieee or he may just reply directly onto this thread. Pics below

1 Like

1 Like

500$ pick up at @Chase house. comes with all seen. batteries are in great condition barely used as are all the other parts.

there’s a gummy spot in center of deck from a sticker that can be removed.
charge port does 8amps. on/off switch lights up m6 stainless hardware that’s “blued” and bumper washers

Might sell better if it didn’t look like it was made by a child, I know everything in the enclosure is good but the wild duct tape on everything does not instill confidence

4 Likes

What u mean spooged. Polyurethane glue. U can easily cut them out.

Duct tape has no purpose actually and just there . It’s free for when needed!

1 Like

I don’t think you should have to cut your batteries out either? Sounds unnecessarily risky

1 Like

Cutting the batteries out u just cut the shrink. No danger. But don’t cut them out as they’re great batteries. The sloppy look of the glue is because it’s also got the main battery wires under. If u wants to ride and then go home and open up the enclosure to marvel at the beautiful glue job this isn’t a good match. This is all biz. I ran it w just xt90 plug to turn on n charge and Didn’t add the charge port n on off switch. It went like 4 rides. New batteries. Never finished and broke my collarbone. Only obstacle is the mix of xt90 plug n the bolt on enclosure. It goes as is but taking it apart to turn on and off is too much

1 Like

Where exactly is he located?

West Hollywood.

Are these lipos any good, asking from someone who doesn’t know anything about lipos

I also stick to liion. I have no experience with the lipos nor have I ever ridden the deck. It’s just in my possession here in LA until I make the drive back north by SF.

1 Like

This is a garbage dump fire of a sales thread lol. But,

3s zippys (they appear to be at storage voltage) $50 x 6 = 200
board + box 200
focbox x 2 250
charger 30
remote 25
bms 20

about $700 value?

I believe hummie’s careful about his choice of lipos, so I’d consider those packs okay. Sometimes HK has massive sales, but I don’t know if he caught one. The glue, eh, I don’t hate it. Can cut off the shrink and rewrap if it has to come out, honestly not a big deal. Cleaning up the PU glue on the deck will be a pain. 30C at 8ah is 240a discharge on paper. 355wh pack.

Looks like all the wiring needs a looking over, but nothing looks too terrible (ugly/dirty maybe but not broken), and it’s almost ready to roll.

Might be worth it if you’re local, with a bit of haggle. :slight_smile:

@hummieee if you clean it up and take reasonable photos, and add organized descriptions, I think you’ll get more money for this stuff.

@anon54720240 don’t shit on sales posts so ruthlessly man. Maybe PM him some advice. Lol. Lipos aren’t so bad, zippies aren’t so bad. Could do a lot worse. Don’t leave any 400wh battery in a car trunk on a hot day.

2 Likes

These are 30C. I can clean things up a bit if it’ll help. It honestly probably will be a lot of work if you plan to cut these out. You’d have to sand down the deck and rewrap the cells. Not sure why the duck tape is there. I think it was just holding down a wire that used to run there for a temporary light.

1 Like

IMO, the way this board is set up is fine, if you understand what you’re getting into. It’s not for casuals and people unfamiliar with lipos. I don’t think you need to rip out and replace with velcro, etc. This is subjective stuff.

Zippy, there’s tons of bad reports on all hobby lipo models. I bet can I find more people complaining about puffy nanotechs than zippy. Again, opinion.

The way I see it, it’s nice to inform potential buyers on how this board differs from common builds, but the rest of the stuff you’re saying is opinions, and negative ones at that. Stating your opinions is fine in a discussion thread, but in a sales thread, eh. I think it’s rude. Maybe say something like “zippys might be iffy, do a search” instead of what you’re doing here.

@chase sorry I brainfarted. 30C I’ll edit above.

1 Like

Here’s one of mine, pretty similar!

No duct tape or poly glue and nicer smaller lipo, but so similar. Lipos are VHB taped down, but have an extra layer of clear shrink, so I can cut them out without bother. Great board!

1 Like

Those are huge motors😮

1 Like
2 Likes