How to remove stripped screw?

Well those days it should be easier to find the heads set than virgin maiden blood

no just a small one, like a squirrel or something. In fact if you hit a squirrel while riding it is considered a satisfactory blood sacrifice and you will gain favor with lord skatan and be less likely to, for example, rapidly disintegrate your bearings.

3 Likes

Hmmm sounds leggit
It remains me of the barbarians who dip their still hot forged blade into some ennemy prisoner to bless it with more durability

to be fair, there was a severe shortage of buckets of water back then.

2 Likes

Obbvious, those buckets are a pain to make…
have you ever tryed to dip a freshly forged bucket into someone ?

1 Like

Common misconception, the unintentional squirrel sacrifice only works in your favor during a blood moon where Skatan may smile upon you otherwise will immediately seize your bearings and curse you with raptor thane for 100 years.

2 Likes

god dammit the religious legalism always gets me.

3 Likes

Thanks for all the help, I found a few torx bits at home, hammering a T15 torx bit into the hex hole on the screw worked well, so I managed to replace the hub sleeves. :slight_smile:

Here is a picture comparing the old against the replacement hub sleeves, I even get a slight top speed increase lol

2 Likes

awesome! I’m glad it finally worked out for you.

1 Like

Yikes how many miles was that after? That’s a nasty looking thane…looks like a block of wood with termite damage

2 Likes

About 1300-1350km so probably around 830ish miles haha

1 Like