High Speed Crash! Wear your helmets guys!

on a nightride last night!

And if you like esk8 videos we have a good one of mixed footage over the summer here;

credit to Ben for the video and editing.

11 Likes

The ending is shocking :open_mouth:
Great editing BTW :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Leaves are evil :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

agreed!!!

Wow…at what speed?

looks about 16-18mph, ill ask him see if he knows
was on a carbon GTR so could of been 23mph

2 Likes

My kid watches this YouTube show where one character is named…

EVIL LEAFY

That ending is epic.

3 Likes

Dkp trucks :metal:t3::metal:t3:

2 Likes

Boy his head would not be alright without that helmet though, that was a big hit

3 Likes

Swapping my push board’s urethane wheels for bergs this weekend because of this; I don’t get it – do cities in the UK not have people cleaning up sidewalks at all? smh

I was watching this thinking " oh here come some leaves, better stop carving "
Then he fell. Lol
They are evil.

5 Likes

I know your game, trying to get more views than my crash :rofl: my tricep has only just stopped hurting, can finally go back to the gym.

1 Like

I don’t know man, I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone outside with a broom here except in the very city centre. Where I’m from in Latvia I’d see people every day…

he has said 22mph in the description of the video, its more how the fall went straight onto his head!!!

He went down to A&E get checked out he is fine now and still a lover of all things Evolve :slight_smile:

2 Likes

At least for once this wasn’t a hardware malfunction

1 Like

:dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::dizzy_face:
how dare you!!

being serious for a second the GTR Carbon he got has been outstanding and hasnt put a foot wrong and he got it on day 1. I am very impressed with the GTR Carbon i just dont like the trucks

2 Likes

He is one of those fearless student types!!! Leaves cant stop him…

1 Like