Help w/ building plans

Hey guys, could use some advice!

I currently ride a 12s4p p42a Evo build with Boardnamics AT drives, 270 trucks, and 6384 motors. It’s a blast but I want some more range.

I’m also working on a flexy DD build using Revel’s motors – my plan as of now is to reconfigure my existing 12s4p SS from the Evo to fit into the eboosted 12s4p Vanguard enclosure. Then I’ll have a new 12s6-8p built for the Evo and buy the double stack enclosure. Pretty straightforward.

However, I now have a buddy with a Kaly deck that he’s willing to give to me for pretty cheap – I’m a sucker for those decks, love the flex and look. Would my Boardnamics trucks/baseplates work with the Kaly deck? Should I use them? Would I be better off getting a set of MBS trucks or something? Is there another route entirely that I should take?

Looking for any advice you guys have to give – TIA

Edit: he also has a flux deck and trampa deck – either of these worth looking at over the Kaly? never tried em

You’d need an absurd amount of risers and angled baseplates. I tried, but to no avail. If you want RKP on channels get Moon Lunas, they’re wide enough
Otherwise You need channel trucks. Trampa, mbs matrix 2s, apex airs, 3dservisas

As for the Kaly deck, I love mine, but it’s not a beginner friendly board. Foot fatigue will get you very fast on this board because of it’s curvature. The flux is big and flat. Trampa decks are narrow as fuck and only function well with bindings or wings.

Ahhh figures… the appeal of the Kaly deck may be outweighed by the need to buy new trucks. I love my Boardnamics hangars. Maybe I’ll just stick with my Evo.