HELP NEEDED. KINDA OF A NOOB

Ah nice okay, I’m not sure if you’re looking to build your own battery or not, just looking ahead

Edit: Re-read post I see you have it already

If you go matrix trucks, you can get adjustable baseplates from @NoWind or like everyone has mentioned BN stuff, it’s really good stuff at a fair price.

1 Like

no just bought a 12s3p 40t but. might not be wnough

1 Like

vb stiff?? boardnamics. that guys shit is super nice machines shit. top notch if that’s BN?

1 Like

BN stuff? sorry

1 Like

Yeah boardnamics, I was being lazy, I have a set of his trucks, base plates and gear drives, I would 100% recommend. Plus if you need any help he’s Johnny on the spot (lol) with getting back to you.

@jack.luis is producing some adapter plates that you could use to mount channel trucks on a street deck like the Switchblade. Or there are etoxx adjustable baseplates for matrix 2s.

If you want to go all out you can then get radium adapters to use Riptide Hypertruck bushings with the trucks. Use moon drives, etoxx drives, or switch to 3dservisas hangers and drives.

Or personally, I might go with Moon’s Luna hangers and just use regular caliber baseplates to make it work with your deck. Those trucks are so wide you wouldn’t have to worry about wheel-bite at all, would be pretty sweet

1 Like