Help me with AT wheels for my board

I have a Miles Rampage that I want to put pneumatic wheels on. I want to go with Bergmeisters but Timo first said that I wouldn’t be able to use the 60 T pulley when I mentioned it was a DKP truck, then said that I wouldn’t be able to use any of their pulleys when I mentioned that is wasn’t an evolve DKP truck. Said I would have to buy the Modular Bergmeister Pulley System off Janux. I’m just trying to make sure cause it would have shaved my weight from (currently) 26.2 lbs to 23 lbs but those aluminum Janux adapters, plus hardware are going to cut into that.

From the web, the Evolve DKP truck is 306 mm, Haggy’s Kahua is 340 mm, mine is 385 mm. Here are the rest of my dimensions. You can zoom in. That’s a 10 mm axle and a 72 T pulley on it. Let me know if you need other measurements.

I would really just like to buy the Berg 60T pulley (I live in SoCal, lots of hills) but would settle for the Berg 55 T pulley, and just change my motor gear later. Or I’ll just buy the Janux, I’m just trying to save weight. I’m getting real close to it being comfortably one armed. Let me know if it will fit.

Bump