Help me again w bms :(

Hey guys,

I made another post bc my last one suggested I had it fixed and figured people
Wouldn’t check

After I discovered a loose connection In one of my groups, I fixed it and then got To this point- I had some questions to ask-

1- why is only one of the groups ‘balancing’- it happens to be that’s the one that was messed up

2- should I just let this run it’s course and see if they equilibrate? Seems like pack 10
Wants to continue to charge above 4.2 v

Let me know your thoughts and thanks again Guys

1 Like

before you fixed that pgroup did you make sure all 9 cells were the same voltage? only one gourp is balancing because it is the only one out of balance. it will probably take 7 or 8 days to balance that group. the balance current is super low on these BMS and also 9p is a HUUUUUGE amount oh MAH with 50e cells

1 Like

but atleast now you can go ride :sunglasses:

2 Likes

So, I shouldn’t fret it? Should I just leave it plugged in?

Nah- I knew the voltage on one of the batteries was slightly less than the others bc of the issue I had and I don’t have a single battery charger thingy

1 Like

i wouldn’t leave it plugged in. in fact unplug it, because it may overcharge that one Group. go into your configuration setting and set the BMS into static balance mode

And is it ok if it continues to push over 4.2 v? Should I get concerned at any level or just leave it plugged in?

This BMS has a function that lets it balance without being on a charger

So I should get the pro version?

1 Like

Oh man… the pro version has too much shit going on hAhah

1 Like