Guidelines: New Parts for Sale 2022

New Parts Only

If you just sell new parts, please use the “New Parts for Sale” category.

If you sell multiple parts that are new and used, feel free to combine them inside one thread. In that case you can choose either one of the 2 Categories.

Listing Must Contain

• Location of you or the item.
  • Price in the currency you want to receive
  • Price of listed Item/s. OBO can be added if you wish.
  • At least one photo inside your Sales post is mandatory.

You are trying to sell your stuff here, so please make it as easy as you can for others. No hoops needed!

Be ready to supply shipping quotes because you will be asked.

Avoid

• Best offer without price
  • Using just the “Esk8 Parts market” category, that’s a no no!
  • Missing anything of the “Must contain list” duh.
  • Posting your item in another person’s post
  • No Auctions or Links to external sites like Ebay
  • “first one that pays me gets it” madness
  • Payment by Paypal Friends and Family, venmo or any other unsecure methods.

Example

USA - california

Item 1
Description: Brand new Set of Blue 72A Torqueboards 110mm wheels
Price: $99 OBO + shipping

Images

grafik
grafik

Rules are open to change at any point, so please keep yourself informed and follow the rules at all times.

Not following the Sales Guidelines may result in your Thread being closed.

9 Likes

There is a template that will auto populate in an approved format on all new topics opened in this category. The goal is to avoid missing obvious items that would cause a topic to be locked and slow down sales.

You are free to create your own, as long as it meets the requirements for a Sales thread.

7 Likes

in before someone lists location as “Earth, Sol, Milky Way”

1 Like

For sellers I’d add a note saying if PayPal Goods and Services fees are included as well, or equivalent if using another secure method

1 Like

Yeah, I assume it means you have to offer the buyer a safe way of paying, but if both parties agree then they can use other means

Paypal fees are so high sometimes I’d rather risk getting scammed xd

2 Likes

they can even trade in NFTs as long as both agree on it

2 Likes

I’m probably the only one who needs to know this, but what about refurbished parts? :sweat_smile: if I get an old used deck, but when I’m done with it it’s like it’s a whole new product, do I post it in used or new?

1 Like

In that case I’d say whatever you think fits best.

It doesn’t have to be super accurate all the time. Just because your tire touched the ground, doesn’t mean it has to be sold as Used. It’s just so there’s a clear differentiation between used and new parts.

2 Likes