Good Deals Thread

not too bulky? also apparently I’ve got thunder thighs so I don’t line up with the size chart properly… does the thigh strap have a wide range of adjustability?

2 Likes

its can be a little bulky at times, but overall it pads ur knee really well. i can just drop down on my knee and it doesn’t hurt like a bitch, so that’s pretty good already

yes, but u should mainly focus on getting the right measurement on ur calves instead, that strap has less adjustment than the thigh one

1 Like

found that:

2 Likes

Thats pretty cool. Being sold by the designer who said he personally burned the mold after that press

this one is a good offer too, even though not as particular

now you can:

1. buy it,
  2. mold a mold out of it,
  3. press other R5 decks
    (optional step: sue him because the deck he sold you wasn’t the actual last r5 deck ever)
3 Likes

36 incher, though. I found it cramped.

2 Likes

Never had the chance to try one, shipping price as expensive as the deck itself makes it complicated ^^’

1 Like

Idk why these are so much cheaper than the others but had a set of these for a few months before I sold them as part of a complete… I thought they were great for being 97s. Definitely worth the price and more imo.

1 Like

normal price but flatland has their gloves in stock for once Fingerless Pro E-Skate Glove from flatland3d and Knox - electric skateboarding glove

6 Likes

Need some advice!

~150 cycles, <500 mi
I don’t think it’s worth 900 but at 700?

“Fastest and safest esk8 on the market.”

Where do they all get these claims from.

3 Likes

I really like my kit personally. The battery isn’t huge but the hubs are really punchy.

But can you get sleeve replacements still now that unlimited is out of business? This would be my biggest concern.

3 Likes

Orangatang Motor Liner – Unlimited x Loaded US Still available and I would cop some if I jumped on this but 2 year old battery gives me doubts. However, the ability to use the hubs on any trucks is really appealing and I’ve been searching for hubs that can go on any truck for a while now. Rip neo hubs

depends on what voltage its been sitting on since 2020, another concern would be if u decide to buy it, u need to snipe some liner from loaded before they run out

technically they still have restriction on which hanger it can go on, but should fit a lot of hanger on the market.

1 Like

Nice, those were all out of stock last week.

As an owner did you buy new? I figure depreciation on these ought to be high but they are out of business so they are unobtainium? He countered 775 but I’m broke!

even before they went out of business, they were hard to find as a standalone kit since most are buying as complete with different loaded deck.

1 Like

Yep!

If you don’t need the escs or batteries, I have 2 extra hubs I was considering selling.

3 Likes

i’m interested in the hubs if you are selling