Good Deals Thread

I paid up yesterday, hopefully it will be here in a week or so. The seller is raising quick cash prior to closing on a house. He’s kept a nearly identical board, with a 20S under-mount pack. I’ve got a 12S and 16S to try top-mount while I settle on a permanent power system. My first 4WD board + first gear drives + most powerful setup by a country mile. I’ve finally managed to tap some of the power of 6380s during T-racing, but only 70A at 12S ~3500W. Hopefully this monster can put more of it’s power down thx to 4WD. I’ll probably end up with 4x 6354s on this. With 4:1 reduction, 4x4x7Nm = 112Nm should be puhlenty + more than I’ll ever be able to use. 4x4x10Nm=160Nm is pure insanity, not worth the extra 5lbs of weight if all it does is throw rocks or leave stripes. (6354s = 560g. 63100s about 1100g ea.)

4 Likes

Yeah. Those are definitely not made by Abec11.

1 Like

Congrats! Can’t wait to see it

Mystery box landed.

18 Likes

whoa so pretty

5 Likes

https://forum.esk8.news/t/bkb-summer-flash-sale-new-products-and-550-in-savings/

1 Like

Damn should’ve waited on that remote

My rodz came in too! I gots an adjustable TKP baseplate!!! Bonus! Now off to the riptide thread to get these set up!

12 Likes

Wait, you can get adjustable baseplates in the mystery boxes? Wow, that’s some amazing value then

3 Likes

Ya guy! The cost of the entire set was less than buying ONE adjustable baseplate on their site! I couldn’t be happier. I know Al has been asked and doesn’t recommend using these on a build, but I think they can serve so long as one sets their expectations.
I imagine if I compared my riding style and speeds to @glyphiks, I would look like a grandpa on a go cart trying to keep up with an F1 racer. I’ve been keen to try some SR TKP’s since I first laid eyes on em. And for $70 US I couldn’t say no.
For those who are interested in the mystery box sale, a little birdie told me that if you send Allie a message to discuss hanger length and it’s importance to your needs, there might not be much mystery involved. And hell, she might even be inspired to chuck an adjustable baseplate or two if she thought SR might get tagged on insta with some glamor shots….

6 Likes

Bought a remote. Couldn’t turn down such a wicked deal. Thanks for sharing!

4 Likes

Just got mine in and I’d say @Venom121212 “lower quality” ones are in better shape than mine Lololol

5 Likes

Damn, maybe I need to sell my High Quality© extras for profit :thinking:

8 Likes

Ya mine were somewhere between what you got and @Venom121212. Hims just somehow got brand new ones accidentally i bet. Or he promised unimaginable things. He can be quite convincing when he needs to be…

3 Likes

Loaded responded to my initial request and has ghosted me since I asked for an invoice. I think you might have got the last of them. Probably a good thing.

1 Like

You figure out how many Pole pairs we’re dealing with here on these hubs? Or ya gunna make me take mine apart?

1 Like

@frame has set them up and used them. I’ll defer to him

3 Likes

I don’t think I got the last pair since @DeadLightning got em after me. TBF they took quite a while to respond and their response to @DeadLightning makes me think there’s more to come

1 Like

Yeah my sleeves are real rough (cracked and chipped) might need to order more for backup

2 Likes

i’d say 10 pairs (20 magnets) based on other hubs

1 Like