Going out of battery biz sale

In the Bay Area of California and I’m not shipping
I’ve got two built 36cell 12s4p lifepo4 batteries on flexibly pcbs. A123. 96% capacity or better
40$ Or 30$ for the one that’s just conductive paste and not welded

Take all the rest of these cells including the glued block for 50$. (Over 150 cells). Some have the wrap damaged or have tabs welded on already or had shorted for a millisecond while I extracted them.

All these pcbs for 12s4p have a balance plug that needs to be soldered on and have those somewhere too. Also lots of 6s pcbs that work with 18650s as apposed to the bigger 12s w slots for 26650s. Lots of copper on these more than the equivalence of 10awg. I’ve got Maybe 30. Take them all for 40$.

4 discharge balancers I never used. 20$ for all

Was never really in the battery biz

7 Likes

How much for everything

3 Likes

100$. Come grab them.

1 Like

We’d n im in pa can we ship

1 Like

What spot welder u using

@Kickshit.420

3 Likes

I’d pay for shipping but ok thanks for ur time

1 Like

Someone please take these 100s of dollars in pcbs. I’ll ship them all for 20$ plus shipping. There’s over 25lbs here and heavy with copper. These things make building a flexible battery simple and safe. Some are specific to 12s3p and 26650 cells and have a balance trace and balance plug, and there’s also lots that work with 18650s

I’d hate to throw them out.

3 Likes

What’s “everything” exactly? Cell wise and board wise.

1 Like

Damn I want those PCBs and I’d be willing to pay shipping on them but I’m skint right now. If they’re still around in like a month I’ll definitely take them.

1 Like

I’ll take the PCBs if you willing to ship them to Hungary.

2 Likes

The cells are gone and just have the pcbs. I’d ship in usa

2 Likes

You got any of 21 700 PCB’s

2 Likes

??? I’ll take Tejm

1 Like