🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

Press it. If it does what it says it does, claim ignorance. Can’t diagnose pcb shrapnel can they

4 Likes

press all the buttons!!!
press all the buttons

16 Likes

Nice! Great to see another offering from our under rated ESC maker. Been enjoying my two MakerX escs so far. Best of luck! This one looks like a beast

2 Likes

I ordered one for science. Will report.

2 Likes

@YUTW123 u got them schematic?

1 Like

I’m joining the train and ordered one. Need it for my old build with a tiny enclosure, this should be perfect and love the pricing + Vesc 6 features. Saving me money on a stormcore I didn’t need yet, will also report back!

4 Likes

There is no CAN bus connector?

1 Like

From my experience with the maker x dual, usb-c would definitely be an improvement. That micro usb broke off like it was a nano z within a week of use. It has been sitting in a drawer, gathering dust because i dont have the skills to repair it and its not worth it to send to the wizard.

1 Like

Local small electronics repair would fix it for $25, it’s just one or two connectors.

2 Likes

@YUTW123 is the CAN bus connected internally and then a third port exposed or how is it set up?

1 Like

Here is the CANBUS port

3 Likes

CANBUS is connected internally :nerd_face:

6 Likes

The first batch of 20 has been sold out, and subsequent orders will be shipped on September 20.
Thank you for all your support :partying_face:

13 Likes

Looks awesome and the price seems competitive.

I’ll stick with the Stormcore for now but if that didn’t exist I would definitely be all over this shizz.

Looking forward to LHB fucking these in the ass and making them spontaneously combust :fire:

4 Likes

I am definitely hook up by your team dedication and product dev : lovely and attractive. That will sure be my next upgrade !

1 Like

An onboard anti-spark would neat.

4 Likes

amazing price and beautifull case ! would have taken one if i wasn’t broke, maybe for my next build !

please fix this typo : “1067163MM” on the description, it got me confused a bit

1 Like

Thanks for the reminder, corrected.

3 Likes

Only if it’s a reliable one. Otherwise having the option of using a loop-key to save money, or an external anti-spark that can be replaced if needed, is far better.

2 Likes

Good points. I’m just loving on my Stormcore. The battery indicator button blows my mind :exploding_head: Is there even a switch that can work with this thing?

1 Like