🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

Wait what? I want so much

You mean is there an antispark switch that can work with the Go-FOC DV6? Sure, the smart enhanced antispark from Flipsky, for example. I’ll be using that, unless Haggy come out with theirs in the coming months.

3 Likes

Yes the button changes colors over a spectrum according to the battery level. It’s fucking genius.

5 Likes

I’m so jelly

1 Like

Seriously that sounds super cool and i’d love it. But it sounds like something more that will easily fail and will be difficult to repairs.
EDIT : a “plug and play” antispark, like the BLE module on the unity, would be a super cool feature

I think that the on-board switches work a little differently than a regular anti-spark. It’s a different solution. So it’s not just an anti-spark switch included on the ESC PCB. They use a more simple method of tripping the ESCs low-current protection or something like that. Someone with more ESC knowledge would have to clarify that.

For the money, if the button on my stormcore goes out anytime soon, Lacroix will be hearing from me.

1 Like

No! Now there is another great ESC among the others I cannot decide between :sweat_smile:

Two miniFOCs plus or this one here :thinking:

2 Likes

@YUTW123

Any updates on shipment of the first batch? I would love know that these are ready to ship before I order. :+1:

I’m having the same problem.

12mm height vs. 23.5mm is quite tempting…

On the other hand 100A with a big heat sink means nice safety at high power drainage

2 Likes

is it 2x 100A continuous =200
or 50A each side?
and what is maximum peak current? and for how many seconds?

Great way to think about it is that if your build will be using 21700 cells which have a height of 21mm, then there’s a pretty good chance this ESC at 23.5mm is going to fit as well :smile:

1 Like

You can set the phase current to 100A.
But I can’t stand steady when I accelerate.:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

The first batch will be sent on the 15th.

1 Like

I weight around 200 pound and i like to race with cars in the street :laughing:

5 Likes

I ordered one. This is going to be for my first build. Can anyone recommend a remote/receiver that would be compatible and also a Bluetooth module? Thanks

2 Likes

Any nrf51 type module (programmed to work with vesc software), from trampa one to flipsky’s £12 or a module off ebay for £4 that you program through swd. Hm-10 will not work!

Remote… plenty out there. Dirt cheap is the mini remote, cheap and working is vx1. You get battery levels but reports say you need to resolder potentiometer wires for safety
Orrr all the way to hoyt puck remote

2 Likes

You should ask in the

and include some more information about your build; specifically where you will be riding. On busy streets with cars you need a reliable remote, on cycle paths in rural areas not so much :upside_down_face:

1 Like

for remote, I always say puck > everything else, until OSRR is officially out, then it might changes things

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback. I hadn’t seen the noob section. I’ll start there. For the remote I’ll buy something decent like the trampa wand or the puck. The build will be the standard affair big tires big motors big battery.
Thanks again

1 Like