🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

Hello ESK8r,

We are the MakerX team. After constant refining & testing, the powerful DV6 is finally available. It is optimized based on VESC6 and with a beautiful all-inclusive CNC shell, it will support dual 100A current((200A total)), The first choice for your high-power Off-road board.

DV6 pro
12-22-22 update
180A phase current
Power switch added,support sliding startup and automatic shutdown. The shutdown time can be set through VESC TOOL.

About Shipping:

Standard shipping: about 16 days

Appreciate your support to makerx very much, We will continue to work hard,delivering more better DIY products.

MakerX Team.

33 Likes

Looks great! If it’s as reliable as your dual v4 this should be a great piece of kit!

6 Likes

This looks beautiful, I wish I would have waited instead of buying that Ali unity… But I was desperate. I’m really curious to see how this will perform!!

5 Likes

So 100A phase per side? What battery amps are you recommending to stay at/under? Actually very interested to try this on my trampa.

3 Likes

Yes, you can set the 100A phase current on each side, the duration depends on the temperature around the device and the heat dissipation.

3 Likes

I just bought two for a 4wd direct drive build!! Look awesome :ok_hand:

8 Likes

Internal low internal resistance and high power MOS.,And a large heat sink can keep it at a low temperature under high current.

1 Like

Been waiting for you to finally make a small dual ESC based on VESC 6! Purchased one; will be putting it in my little brother’s build, but that’s hardly going to be a stress test for it :laughing:

4 Likes

Why is there no USB-c port :eyes:

4 Likes

Actually it is not very small :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Unlike mobile phones that are often plugged in and unplugged, I don’t think USB-C is particularly necessary. But I found that many people love USB-C and will consider add it later. :thinking:

14 Likes

please do, i don’t want to keep finding a usb b cable that support data :joy:

7 Likes

Firmware upload via USB is a very important thing, and having a cheap micro B cable disconnect could brick the ESC. type-C connectors cost just a few pennies more, so it’s definitely worth it :+1:

12 Likes

In fact, if the USB connection is bad (or unplug the USB) when updating the new firmware, it will not cause damage to the ESC. I have tested it.:thinking:

6 Likes

Hmm, I guess that makes sense, since it downloads the firmware to the ESC first, and then ESC does the rest. I retract what I said then. Thanks for testing!

10 Likes

Even if that is true, USB-c is so much nicer, I believe we would all greatly appreciate if all future models used it (ideally re release existing ones with USB-c from now on)

15 Likes

I can get down with shaving all costs off the esc even on the USB port because we can do everything through the UART port anyhow

5 Likes

Except when you accidentally disable the UART port in app settings :laughing:

8 Likes

accidentally
Who else clicks on all the switches to see what they do? Can’t be the only one

9 Likes

hmm this button says self destruct, I wonder what it does :rofl:

6 Likes