Go-FOC D100 / D75 / D60

37 Likes

Woohooo! This is awesome! Of course people will wish it went even higher voltage but youā€™ve got quite the awesome product here. Will be cool to see how this goes

Iā€™ve wanted to make a HV swappable pack for my MTB for a little bit now, this would be great ESC to throw in there.

Oh and to add to this, would you be willing to share some of the testing with us? Iā€™m sure many would like to hear how it was tested

10 Likes

snagged!

2 Likes

i see the esc include an on/off switch, is it a pre charged anti spark?

interesting product for sure!

5 Likes

The internal electronic switch only turns off the power of the logic part, similar to the HD60 and HD75 solutions

7 Likes

So it is essentially a sleep mode? ā€œLow power stateā€ or something

3 Likes

wow, in that case, do u have roll to start function?

1 Like

The entire system except the MOS part has been shut down. Basically no quiescent currentļ¼Œļ¼Œļ¼Œ
No slide-to-boot featureā€¦ :sleepy:

5 Likes

At 113 x 66 x 23.5mm, itā€™s only a little bit bigger than the DV6 (at 106 x 71 x 23mm) and even then only really in one dimension. Thatā€™s a very neat little unit.

5 Likes

nice, no idle drain is still pretty good as long as the AS doesnā€™t fail

5 Likes

This looks cool :eyes::eyes: letā€™s try it

2 Likes

Ive had phenomenal experiences with the DV4 and the DV6, so Iā€™m hoping this one doesnt let me down like the ubox has. Super excited!

12 Likes

If anyone is upgrading to the D75 from the DV4 I want your DV4

1 Like

Damn, next VESC purchase for sure! Iā€™ve been loving the DV6 Pro and now with this I have an affordable way to go for 16s

2 Likes

How about a DV6?

1 Like

Iā€™ll have to check if it fits, DV4 is gonna be perfect though, its a Meepo V3 enclosure

1 Like

wheres your button going

1 Like

Same as the stock button, if its a mom ill splice it into the DV port or ill buy a 10mm latch

1 Like

dv4 doesnt have an antispark D:
there is no button
unless you can shove one in

3 Likes

Ah damn, Iā€™ll use the tiny FS one then

A Unity is so close to fitting but not quite

2 Likes