[Closed] [Global] Flipsky 6374 Motors & 2020 200A Enhanced Antispark

Can also handle US reshipping if that becomes a thing.

6 Likes

and then turn back on or are you out of brakes on a bombing run?

1 Like

turns back on.

Chances are if you’re going at any significant speed, you’ve already reset the auto-turn off timer.

4 Likes

@anubis how many are in the groupbuy already

also @gamer43 does it use a standard switch on the antispark or what?

Momentary,

1 Like

ok thanks

here are some more pics of the epoxy in the cans from flipsky

they dont seem to be full with epoxy but they dont seem to be bad either

2 Likes

also they said that they might be able to properly battle harden but could someone send a picture to me of a properly battle hardened motor in order to show them what we are looking for

2 Likes

Alright im in, just filled out the form :hugs:

1 Like

Hmm looks like they ditched the convex magnets

They do have lower torque generation but I thought it was fine for street builds.

Hall sensors were a pain in the ass though, they needed to be further up into the stator to work properly.

1 Like

so here is there explanation why they cant cover the whole magnets with epoxy

also @gamer43 what do you mean by ditched the magnets

3 Likes

The magnets look like standard rectangular block magnets rather than the convex shaped ones.

It means they went for the higher torque approach.

It will probably perform similar or better than tb 6374s.

The maytechs have high torque but cog like crazy so much that they lock up under high current.
The maytechs also overheat like crazy because of the smaller stator.

4 Likes

they do seem to have a small amount of convex

especially for street builds then convex seems like a nice approach

if these perform as well as the tb motors for half the price then that is immpressive

1 Like

well, they went through all the effort just to balance them, thats probably how they got rid of more detent/cogging and achieved smooth operation.

There is a really good chance this motor outperforms the competition.

5 Likes

i would advise @anubis though before they send to make them take pics of all the cans to make sure all are as good as this one

The magnets look oval. It looks like it has a sleeve around it from the pictures. Either way it doesn’t seem concave/convex.

Concave/convex magnets should look like the letter C. Just because they’re curved doesn’t necessarily mean they’re concave or convex (@Gamer43, could you check me on this?)

It does look like they put epoxy only on the bottom half but if they can put balancing clay on the bottom of the can, they should be able to epoxy the length of the can right?

4 Likes

nice i dont know much about motors but hopefully these work out nicely

selling my printer now to be able to buy these and some other esk8 parts

why do i have to be a kid with no cash… ):

if anyone wants to pay fro my pair though :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dude you got more money allowance in this hobby than any kid I know and you still want cash :joy:

12 Likes

Shame these motors are not 8mm :sob:

are the anti sparks on discount as well or you just picking them up at the same time?

2 Likes