Getting out of esk8 come get it vultures πŸ˜‚

It has been sitting for 3 years I had my accident 3 years ago and just have never ridden it as much as I thought. When I rode it last it was at 70%

1 Like

My wife said I should just keep the deck since I worked so hard on it.

10 what? $10,000? 10 pork chops? 10 sheets of 3/4 plywood? 10 BF of koa? 10 bj’s?

9 Likes

10 take it or leave it.

3 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too. Part it out and hang the board on the wall. That deck will never mean as much to anyone else.

2 Likes

sorry, i will see myself out :joy:

5 Likes

Eh hem lol

3 Likes

Interested in Racerstars if you part it out.

1 Like

Haha, you being the one possible exception, of course. :man_supervillain:

2 Likes

2 Likes

If you want to pay the shipping to Singapore but you could probably get them cheaper then what it would cost in shipping.

2 Likes

Yeah, you speak the tru-tru. Thanks.

1 Like

Love this board so nice
Message me what it would cost for everything other than the board that needs to go up as art in one of your rooms or office

1 Like

tbh in my opinion you should keep it unless you really need the money, maybe take out the battery and store it somewhere separately then pack up the board and set a reminder for 5 years from now xd

or trade it for a scooter fyi

1 Like

get out

8 Likes

bro said he broke his ribs so i think he wants something more safe

If you have to carry anything at all, a scooter is way more dangerous than an esk8. Any bag or groceries or drink or cell phone or literally anything at all.

If both your hands are empty, then a scooter I guess can be safer, but much less practical as it’s harder to carry and store.

seems pretty safe to me

10 Likes

LoL I thought you meant a two wheeled scooter. My fault

5 Likes

I don’t think I’m getting a jazzy scooter

2 Likes

You should ask before using a photo of me.

10 Likes