[Germany] WTS | Carvon v4 Speed Drives €400 | Ruroc helmet €150 | Lazy Rolling Armoured Hoodie €140

Eskates still not legal in Germany and I don’t want to push my luck being a foreigner.
Moving on to bigger, faster, 2 wheel, legal modes of transportation.

Almost everything is brand new and never used since I never got around to finishing a build, has been siting in my storage room taking space.
Questions or offers, please ask or PM. Everything is located in Germany.

Carvon V4 Speeddrives - €400

Got these second hand so has some scratches and signs of use. Only thing that is used out of everything. Phase wire connectors have been removed but never got around to putting the new ones on for the unity.

Ruroc RG1-DX Onyx - size M/L - €150

Brand new. Comes in box, with protective helmet bag, goggle bag etc. Has been sitting on my shelf looking cool, so a little dusty.

LazyRolling Armored Hoodie in Grey- Size Large - €140

Brand new, comes with the 2 shoulder, 2 elbow and back pads.

Photos coming soon, if i remember…

HAYA Intergrated Deck - Sold
  • €180
    Brand new, still in the original box.

Focbox Unity - €300 - Sold

Brand new

Nano-X remote - €30 - Sold

Brand new. Comes with charging cable, forgot to put it in the photo.

DieBieMS - €120 - Sold

Brand new

LazyRolling 97mm Glow wheels - €60 - Sold

Brand new

10s4p Samsung 30Q battery with Bestech HCX-D223V1 BMS - €200 - Sold

Has never been inside a board. Started it before selling my old board and buying the HAYA deck that it does not fit inside of.
Battery is spot welded with 12mmx0.2mm 99% pure nickel.
Is built with fish paper rings around positive and negative terminal, fish paper between each parallel group, kapton tape, no overlapping balance wires.
wrapped in non conductive foam and shrink wrapped.
Will also throw in a free charger.

ABEC11 97mm Refly - €90 - Sold

Brand new

Metr Pro - €50 - Sold

Brand new

6 Likes

Nice gear fella, sorry you feel obliged to go this way but given the multiple pulls of people by the cops there it’s understandable.

Normally Germany leads from the front on liberation themes. I guess more waiting is in order since cops are implementing the law as it stands very conservatively.

3 Likes

Hi there from Germany too.
I’m interested in the Deck.

Deck is currently spoken for, sorry.

I can count myself to the lucky ones i guess. Esk8ing for 3 Years now. Never had any contact with the Police so far. Germany is really slow when its about laws of “new” things. They are scared, they have no trust.
Germany, the good old bananarepublic.

3 Likes

Interested in the remote. PM-ing you.

Interested in your unity, is it still available?

Sorry, it is sold/waiting for payment from someone on the eskate.builders forum.

Things that are sold and waiting for payment are:

HAYA deck
Metr Pro
Unity
Nano X
1 Like

Have updated whats sold and whats left, updated prices and added photos for the lazy rolling hoodie.

Does the hoody come with all the pads?

Yes all the pads are inside it.

Already got the escooter? I am getting one too to be able to change the electronic later on. Curious to know your choice.

No escooter yet , was waiting for more options to become available. Did test out the Tier scooters we have in the city though and the speed limit of 20km/h is kind of off putting. May as well bike, get there faster.

2 Likes