esk8.news esk8 calc donate now

FVT 120a 6s firmware needed

Hi there, I need the firmware for the FVT 120a 6s ESC. I uploaded the brakeline (V1.00_)161214 firmware onto both my ESCs and since then they stopped working. The original firmware was the (V2.00_)190710.
Does anyone have a firmware that works with the new Version of the ESC? (I read it’s a different version of tze boatloader somewhere but idk where anymore)
I tried to contact FVT but with no success.

Does anyone has the right firmware ((V2.00_)190710), another firmware that works with the new boatloader or does someone has a good relationship with FVT and could ask them?
@whaddys maybe? I heard you can get a lot of firmware for the 12s version. Maybe for the 6s version as well? Or does the new firmware doesn’t differentiate between 6s and 12s anymore?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Hey, welcome to the other side. I hope someone can help you out. Meanwhile @BillGordon or @mmaner are able to adjust your trust level to the same as on builders.

1 Like

Level set. Thanks for the notice Tamatoa and welcome Baumeister_RHGB!

1 Like

Oh thanks a lot. When I made this account here some time ago I didn’t bother to ask to set my trust level higher as I didn’t really had much on the other one.

2 Likes

I poked around and couldn’t find anything. I think now that the community has other options, these don’t have any more support.

1 Like

Thank you. That is about what I thought now that VESCs have become cheaper and even better.
I guess I’ll try some more before scraping em tho. It is a modified version of blheli so I’ll see if I can use blheli or modify it so I can use it.
Don’t feel like having bought them to just do a 2km test-drive in unfinished state.

1 Like