Can we forget this ever happened? Thanks.

Righto cocks! I just realised I haven’t made a formal announcement here about my new venture.

If you’ve even contemplated building your own esk8 here in Australia, you’ll likely have realised that it can be a real ball ache getting parts as most of the best vendors are overseas :expressionless:

My mate Vince and I decided it was about time that we had quality parts available to buy on our own shores. So we ponied up and took the plunge.

We’ve teamed up with the likes of;

@ApexBoards
@Boardnamics
@DRI
@Haeroboards
@RipTideSports
@RideNebula

And we are looking to keep expanding that list! We do need your help to grow though, so jump onto the website and buy some shit!

Happy to answer any questions you guys might have, and will keep you posted here when we have new products/services on the shelves :call_me_hand::call_me_hand::call_me_hand:

71 Likes

Can I be the first to say, “oh fuck yeah!”

10 Likes

awesome @glyphiks

can you put a sign up at the top saying they are aud though

was super confused by prices until i realized

6 Likes

This is the best we can do for now

There may be one ore two products missing that disclaimer.

Website is bare bones for now. There are many improvements i would like to make, when i get some time/motivation to do so.

9 Likes

Congratulations on the venture bro. You’re officially Australia’s team captain in the esk8 Olympics now.

15 Likes

Lucky fucking Australia. You will absolutely slaughter this venture, dude!

12 Likes

yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

bout time :grin:

14 Likes

Amazing! Wishing you the best of luck. Looking at those prices I assume aussies get paid massive stacks

7 Likes

Good luck man!
Always a pleasure to work with you

7 Likes

What a cunt

24 Likes

Cheers for the kind words dudes, especially you @Brenternet , i am blessed.

12 Likes

nice Al - liking the aesthetic’s

5 Likes

Fuck yeah dude. This is awesome!

3 Likes

nope. we don’t. $500 for 2 motors :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Finally don’t have to ship stuff that gets lost 30% of the time :smiley:

Letsgooooo

15 Likes

The motors aren’t cheap to purchase or freight my dude! Add on to this the fact that we need to pay import duty and taxes, also that you will have local support rather than dealing with a foreign supplier, I think the price is reasonable :grin:

Sure they’re not the cheapest motors out, but i didn’t start this up to sell cheap shit, i want to sell good shit.

18 Likes

Stoked for you! You criminals deserve better than JayPo and evolve.
I’m gonna need a Full Send shirt and a Demonseed 44 enclosure at some point soon.
Best of luck to ya, I’m sure folks are happy to have much easier access to gear.

7 Likes

Do the boardnamics gear drives come with hangers??

Hangers sold seperately, we have 220s and 270s in stock, as well as adjustable baseplates

4 Likes

The very last 2020 stiff flex haero available anywhere!

Buy it before i do :grimacing:

3 Likes