Friend is starting eskate, help me help her!

She is still trying to decide what she wants, if you’ve got bits you don’t need and wanna help add another member to the hobby please make an offer!

Criteria is low cost and preferably low pushing resistances

Looking for anything, we have a small 10s battery from a torque gun and a longboard deck and that’s it

Hopefully a dual hub drivetrain and VESC derivatives if anyone has them

Located Newark, DE 19711

Update: massive thanks to pookybear and Gamer43 for getting us the parts we needed! Will make a build thread soon, everything should be in during the weekend!

4 Likes

I got a 6354 motor I can sell for like 20$

3 Likes

Ooh thanks! not purchasing anything until we can make a full board but we’ll keep it in mind :smile:

1 Like

Might know were to get you some hubs real cheap. Give me a few days. I’ll see what I can do

3 Likes

I stock single 6374 drivetrains for $155, I could include a battle hardened motor and coloured trucks with it if you’d like (Would be one of my test battle hardened cans, obviously still fully working but a little messier)

1 Like

I have a used pair of 100mm Meepo hubs + rear truck + matching front wheels that I could let go of so just hmu whenever!

2 Likes

just a friend, or “friend” friend?

15 Likes

That depends on if he makes her a board.

19 Likes

i feel like the answer to this question will play a large role in tugging at people’s charitable strings…

if my boy can get it, i’d be much more willing to help out.

22 Likes

Thank you for asking this, I would have been more vulgar :joy:

But yea Zach. If this leads to bumping uglies I’m in.

17 Likes

I have 2 vescs 4.xx and a set of jacobs hubs woth good thane on them

1 Like

why dont you just grab one of the chinese premades on their black friday deals. You can’t touch their price/value ratio on the low end.

a g2 for 349 dollars

5 Likes

@thisguyhere @Brenternet I’m shaking my head and dying of laughter over here :joy:

I mean I was originally thinking just friends, but like if a girl wants to learn how to make and ride eksates from you it’s not something to pass up right?

At the moment she’s interested in my old dual hub board but the controller is cheap and about to die so I’d rather not her not have it, really looking for a set of dual electronics. Possibly a new set of front 90mm wheels…current ones are pretty bad

1 Like

No of course not, I’m just helping source parts for her, honestly just having someone that will go on rides with me is enough

5 Likes

I’m trying to get you on some different rides son😏

18 Likes

Good call

4 Likes

deck
this will get the message across

31 Likes

My god you people are a bad influence :joy:

14 Likes

Watch her join esk8.news and see this lol

10 Likes

I’m gonna ask the mods to delete it all if that happens, never leave condemning evidence behind and what not lol

1 Like