no longer applicable

I don’t have metal top trucks available just the plastic ones.

Yep, just hoping to get an extra set of the plastic ones in worst case scenario. Not sure how I feel about riding used plastic ones and not having backups until metal is restocked.

Yeah sure. I sent two out and I think I have 3 left. Happy to send you one so you have some security waiting for the metals.

2 Likes

@mmaner
Hey mike do you still have your nuts?
If so chuck 24 in a bag with the hummies for me. Fed up with never having enough nuts

1 Like

I do, I’ll stick a handful in there.

1 Like

Awesome! Thank you very much. And thank you @KaramQ for the link

2 Likes

I have a bag of 500 of these in black. I’m keeping them though. Now ask me about my box of 1000 panheads.

5 Likes

You guys seriously need to need to check out what a box actually consists of lol.

2 Likes

usually up to 30% recycled materials with the remaining being recently murdered trees.

3 Likes

Too deep for this time in the morning Damon. Too deep.

Woman! COFFEE!!!

Edit I just got told to fuck off by my lovely wife.

6 Likes

I get that at least 3 times a day. If its more or less I investigate, otherwise SOP. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I get stop it! Stop it! STOP IT!
oh fuck off!

Shes a teacher. Swearing does not come easy for her or she would have lost her job years ago. Me? No such compunctions. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

If i couldn’t curse (or kuss as my Mama used to say) I’d just explode, I mean blood and guts, bone shrapnel, all of it everywhere. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We have a rule in our house. Swear all you want, just not at each other. I used to scream “Bitch” when stubbing my toe as a kid but I better not get caught calling my brother a bitch or that woulda been my ass

5 Likes

We had a rule in my house when I was a kid that as soon as you are putting money on the table then you are an adult and you can swear. I came in from a week at my first job.
Mum;
How was your day?
Not bad mum but the supervisors a cunt
Bang! There were limits

7 Likes

We curse all the time in my family, we tried to stop but we never could.

@Juddymuddy you a bitch

3 Likes

@mmaner posting here so others in my situation can find it. Where is the opposing thread to this one? The one where I can ask for cool stuff people never got to using till death?

1 Like
3 Likes

Cool thank you.
On another note, WARNING: IM IN CANADA…
I’m giving but you pay for shipping please

Anyone need anything in here?

3 Likes

You’re giving away motors?!?! :heart_eyes:

if not, I could definitely use the BMS. 10S?

1 Like