no longer applicable

If i couldn’t curse (or kuss as my Mama used to say) I’d just explode, I mean blood and guts, bone shrapnel, all of it everywhere. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We have a rule in our house. Swear all you want, just not at each other. I used to scream “Bitch” when stubbing my toe as a kid but I better not get caught calling my brother a bitch or that woulda been my ass

5 Likes

We had a rule in my house when I was a kid that as soon as you are putting money on the table then you are an adult and you can swear. I came in from a week at my first job.
Mum;
How was your day?
Not bad mum but the supervisors a cunt
Bang! There were limits

7 Likes

We curse all the time in my family, we tried to stop but we never could.

@Juddymuddy you a bitch

3 Likes

@mmaner posting here so others in my situation can find it. Where is the opposing thread to this one? The one where I can ask for cool stuff people never got to using till death?

1 Like
3 Likes

Cool thank you.
On another note, WARNING: IM IN CANADA…
I’m giving but you pay for shipping please

Anyone need anything in here?

3 Likes

You’re giving away motors?!?! :heart_eyes:

if not, I could definitely use the BMS. 10S?

1 Like

Could I have that sealed motor?

gonna warn ya. Not certain of its state. It’s an old buffalo f1 chinesium motor

oh nvm haha, what about those alien motors?

Are those 260 15mm? :smiley: could use those and maybe a motor or two! I’m in Toronto!

Motors are unavailable for the moment. Someone asked them yesterday.

Belts are used but teething looks great on em. I’m going to the post office Tuesday. If you want them I’ll need you to pm me the address you want it at for the shipping quote :slight_smile:

I’ll have to pass:(. I’m at the airport leaving the country in an hour D: won’t be back for a few weeks so can’t receive it. Hopefully they find a good home! Thanks for offering them !!

They’ll probably be waiting for your return :slight_smile:

1 Like

sounds great! Coincidentally I’m in Montreal for a layover right now :o

Did you bring your board with ya? I’m going on a group ride tomorrow at 10:30 on the gilles Villeneuve F1 circuit if you wanna join :slight_smile: otherwise I can pm you my address for you to grab the belts

1 Like

Would’ve loved to but the layover was only 4 hours :cry: next time for sure. The esk8 scene there is so much better than Toronto

1 Like

Alien motors are off on a plane and bms as well