no longer applicable

This post is no longer applicable

15 Likes

Who would’ve thought…lol :joy:

5 Likes

I’ll have 3 please

Still laughing how you managed to accidentally buy 300 nuts. Even if you got the wrong size 300??? Who needs 300 bloody nuts?

5 Likes

I said give me a box, thinking it will be 50, they gave me the contractors box :smiley:.

It was 8 bucks, so no loss. I get a hefty discount.

7 Likes

Atleast you can say you got nuts for days. Hopefully someone needs them. Maybe offer them to surfrodz in exchange for them to
start doing rkp adjustable plate. Just be the bearded charmer.

6 Likes

I’ve got 150 servo cables, they are the ones hobbyking offer on the site. 3cm and 10cm variants. I’m in England so EU people would be preferable from a cost to you perspective.

Pay shipping and you’re welcome to some ladies and gents.

4 Likes

i actually need some of those. Ill let you know when I am closer to starting the build

1 Like

As many as you want. We have a distributor for industrial products in St Petersburg (?) , If they have these I can probably get you a 500-piece box ship direct for pennies. I’ll check into it next week.

Just need like 2 :sweat_smile:

@andy87 is in St Petersburg

1 Like

Ahh, damn. I thought both of you were. Where are you at?

UK :sweat_smile:

just updated this

1 Like

Cool, nothing ever there yet but prolly soon. We have an industrial distributor in Germany, would that be cheap shipping to you?

@Brenternet has some so all is good :slight_smile:

1 Like

USA or Russia?

2 Likes

Russia.I think Mike thought I was in Russia. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Well, maybe he knows more than you know yet :joy:

2 Likes

It’s all because of Kavalan :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Amazon sent 2 Insta 360 one selfie sticks (marked in yellow) They work fine with the one x if you grind away a few mm on each side of the tip (again shown in yellow) or change the tip altogether. The other selfie sticks are shown as a reference to what works. To much of a hassle to send them back and with so many esk8rs into 360 video I figure I’d put them here. I have two.

update 8/13/2019 I still have one of the insta360 selfie sticks available.

6 Likes

I was shopping on MBS.com and realized they are sold out of top trucks for the Matrix 2 (plastic and metal).
If anyone has a broken top and is missing out on riding because they can’t order one hit me up.
I have a handful of new plastic top trucks for free.
Hopefully they’ll hold up until you can get metal ones :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I don’t have a broken top but the only thing holding me back from buying a set of matrix 2 (non metal) off of @DerelictRobot is the lack of metal top plate. Do I still qualify for this? I’m quite impatiently waiting for the metal tops to restock.

3 Likes