[SOLD] 12s3p Hummie Complete Build for Sale $1,300 + Shipping US Only

This build is roughly a year old, Less than 250 miles on it, motors has maybe 100 miles on it (I swapped out 190kv to 170kv). I just don’t ride it after the Senderized board was completed. This board is running BLDC unsensored because I didn’t have an extension for the sensor wire, those wires are wrapped and tucked into the sleeve. The odd rear setup is just a bracelet I made to pull the board easier when needed, the side “handles” are just somewhere to ziptie the cables to. And yes, that is a cut up starbuck card covering the cables, that’s all I had :wink:

I rather not ship if possible so LA/OC/SD people we can meet up!

• Hummie Deck ( single cutout )
  • Two Focboxes
  • 12s3p 30q battery made by Psychotiller (I can get 18 miles with this on group rides, no crazy hills that is)
  • GT2B MasterCho Mod Remote
  • BT Module (Not METR)
  • “Black Matter” 170kv Motors
  • 16T/36T Gearing
  • BLDC Unsensored setup
  • Surfrodz front truck
  • Torqueboard V5 Fixed Motor Mount w/crossbar
  • Psychotiller enclosure
  • Miami Electric switch
  • 97mm Abec11 wheels
  • 3 amp charger

Video of it working:

19 Likes

This will not last long.

3 Likes

Really?!?! Only $1200?!?! This thing looks brand new. Damn. If I didn’t already have three boards I’d probably snatch this up.

6 Likes

@ReliantChris :frowning:

1 Like

Niceee.

remember my OCD? I wipe my boards down after each ride :rofl:. I priced it on the low side, basically just parts cost

4 Likes

What did you use on the edges of your enclosure? Some sort of foam sealing but it actually wraps around the lip, that’s cute af

This the one you rode when I crashed in the hills?

yes, the ride where your shoelace went poof!

It’s that stuff you put onto the trim of car doors so you can bash into other people’s doors harder when you open it.

3 Likes

bumpity bump. Forum member gets the “better” price. I posted on Craigslist for $1,300

3 Likes

Hmmm, Starbucks gift card?

8 Likes

I have a similar parachord handle on one of my boards! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1:t4:

3 Likes

Good job reading. I had cut that part of the enclosure because of thick bullet connectors that ended up there initially, then I added tunnel risers and moved the bullets and wanted to cover it up a bit. Just happened to have a black-ish card

1 Like

Really innovative🧐

BUMPITY Bump

2 Likes

Pending sale!

6 Likes

SOLD!!!

@thisguyhere sold it to Ed. He said he’s heading to you for battery stuff later this afternoon?

5 Likes