**Focbox’s Added** Leaving Esk8 Sale, Big Sad

Hey man. Hope you’re safe more than anything. Glad you’re able to walk away. Best of luck in whatever further hobbies you pursue.

1 Like

I’m gonna have it tonight :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Thank you @poloace! Appreciate that very much!

Well you got my Hummie and that’s all I need

1 Like

I wonder if it would be cool to like offer 150? For the board and enclosure? Lol :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: or is this considered a no no is social circles such as this.

3 Likes

I think according to selling rules, u can’t do that lol. It’s the price listed and first come first serve

2 Likes

Rules?, from where?

1 Like

No auctions. We require a price to be posted to avoid the “highest bidder” bullshit.

4 Likes

I’ll take the wheels and pullies!

1 Like

What is wrong with the buyer
& seller both winning ?

1 Like

There is no buyer winning in an auction war, it’s really only about the seller winning and whoever has the most money gets it

2 Likes

What’s wrong is that f@%#ing title made me think it was kellag’s old sales thread. :triumph:

6 Likes

@NatS cross the border and I’ll buy the wand :wink:
(I’m in MTL)

1 Like

Evo sold, vescs still available!

Wheels and trucks pending…

3 Likes

Update:

@DEEIF
@IndianGummy
@ShutterShock
@DerelictRobot

Your items are packed up with tracking through PayPal, will be dropped off hopefully by the end of the day!

3 Likes

Any other goodies left besides the trucks and remote? I always want small stuff :yum:

Connectors, wires, hardware, etc.

1 Like

@ZachTetra uploading a lot more stuff now…:wink:

1 Like

Damn. Should’ve sold the Evo for what you paid me dude. :man_shrugging:

And you put holes in it :’(I

1 Like

I had to put a lot of work and time to drill out the unity switch and fix wiring within the enclosure. Also threw in hardware that alone costed me $15

Didn’t think I was cheating anyone :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hahaha no no
Pretty sure you paid me more. I.e. you sold it for not enough.

And even if. I’d never get upset at someone for making a buck off something I sold em.

Hope you recover quickly

4 Likes