Focbox motor wires

Anybody know if there’s a converter for the focbox motor wires to fit the TB motors? Really don’t want to cut them and solder new connections.

1 Like

If you can find a 4mm(?) to 5.5mm bullet adapter yes but that adds unnecessary resistance and failure points.

Just solder new ones. (no need to cut them)

3 Likes

good iron can be had for cheap these days.

I got a sq100/ts100 and it does great with the right power supply.

1 Like
1 Like

Damn that’s exactly what I was looking for, out of stock :sob:

1 Like

Make your own? 3.5mm and 5.5mm bullets, 6 pieces of equal length wires and some heatshrink

2 Likes

honestly, the easiest thing would be just replace the connectors on focbox

4 Likes

Yeah that’s what I’ll probably end up doing.

2 Likes

i’ve replaced mine with all 4mm bullet connectors, but since OP is asking for “converter” then i have to provide a converter solution

2 Likes

I’ve always ended up super lucky. Never had to change a connector. They always match :joy:

Sensor wires…are another story

2 Likes

that’s lucky, i’ve had 3.5mm to 5.5mm connectors i have to deal with, so i got mad and change all of them to 4mm

those are expected

3 Likes

If you really want I’ll make you a set, I guess I’ll match the TB price and $3 to cover shipping in the states ($8 if you want to expedite it) sound fair?

1 Like

I’ll take you up on that! It’s for my cousin. I have a torque6 ESC, he should’ve just went with that haha.

But he’ll probably want the expedited shipping! All his stuff comes in tomorrow.

what’s the connector on that?

Sure thing, $16 F&F and I’ll send it tomorrow morning. I need and address and a wire length, also what gauge do you want?

They’re 5.5, fit nicely to the TB motors

1 Like

fk, so i need to change them to 4mm…wonderful

2 Likes

cut/solder new bullets will be faster and cleaner than making an adaptor. I or someone could make you one if you know the sizes

1 Like

lol… might have grabbed the last one

1 Like