Flipsky drive kit,63100,DKP trucks,AT wheels etc

USA, SF east bay , Jason
My kit arrived, ever seen bugs bunny throw a baseball around the world, comes back with stickers from every country in the world? Well stickers not included. (since my posts tend to be confusing as crap this is a lame attempt at humor from an old guy)
It’s a complete drive kit in bubble wrap. 63/100 motors, AT wheels 15” DKP trucks, mounts, belts etc, there is other crap in the box, you get the idea.
400 shipped, and I know you got 180, I’m sure I have something for sale for 180, this isn’t it, thanks for the offer. It’s ready to ship , he’ll I can ship today MO POWER BABBY!!

I don’t want to break up kit, find some esk8 friends, then tell me how you did it, then pool you cash. Bubble wrap included
example: [US] Powell-Peralta Bones Brigade Deck

Item 1
Description:
Price (USD):

Images
  • upload pictures here

Item 2
Description:
Price (USD):

Images
  • upload pictures here
3 Likes

If you need a new spintend and a nice 12s 8p 50 e battery, let’s make a bundle (still no 180,I know you will try):wink:1000$ shipped for battery, drive kit,spintend :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Fuck I want this but I have too many things already, $250 off isn’t bad at all

4 Likes

I have a kidney on eBay , you got2? You only really need 1

1 Like

Winter deals are my favorite deals…chooooonk modors! :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

I got 2x 0.5 at the moment, I keep forgetting to drink water…now my blood is so viscous I don’t bleed when I fall off my skateboard but all my internal organs have the same consistency as instant ramen

ROFL

3 Likes

Wait, what? Where dis

dibs

got a photo?

1 Like

It’s from the buy/sell “how to” boilerplate.

1 Like

It would be ideal if discourse could force you to chose a category before typing the body of a message. This way, people don’t leave the boilerplate at the bottom after selecting the category last.

I’ll take. Send Venmo request to @kevingraehl and fuck everyone above me

2 Likes

roood.

Kevin with the swoooooop! Local too! Easy pz

1 Like

It’s the sampler text guide for tards, I don’t have, if I did I’d spoon it

1 Like

Hi, I don’t have Venmo, I’m old. I can meet you in Oakland

1 Like

Look I dig holes, written communication, well I dig the finest holes . No I won’t hide a body , people actually ask me every once in a decade. Soon I’ll be sold out, I’ll stop stinking the forum up

1 Like

@xsynatic close please sold

1 Like