[CANADA] [WTS] Complete Cantellated Tesseract Build 2x6374 Unity 12s4p

I have this complete build for sale. Unfortunately, I have to part from this beast due to an unrelated sports injury. The board is working great and has been used for one season only. Asking $2,000 CAD / $1,500 US, shipping from from Montreal, Canada.

• Deck: Loaded Cantellated Tesseract
  • Enclosure: Custom made, Fiberglass (inner layer), Carbon Fiber (2x2 Twill)
  • Trucks: 218mm Extended Calibers
  • ESC: Focbox Unity
  • Motors: 2 x 6374 180KV
  • Wheels: Orangatang Caguama (85MM) Blue, dyed black
  • Trucks: TorqueBoards 218mm Trucks
  • Truck mounts: Whoosh 80mm adjustable plates, Caliber II clamps, 2 x Crossbar
  • Belts: 300m HTD5 15mm belt
  • Battery: 12s4p 30Q professionnaly build by @thisguyhere
  • Pulley/Gears: 36T Kegel Pulley, 16T Motor Pulley with 8mm bore (metal)
  • Remote: 2.4Ghz Mini Remote Controller
  • Charger: 50.4V 4A charger

If you have any question feel free to contact me.

Video: https://imgur.com/a/klM0gfX

5 Likes

Awesome Build - free Bump

Ive picked up a Cantellated Tesseract a while back and really enjoy the decks concaves the suitble but effective kicktail.

Been toying with the idea of making it electric - meanwhile looking at other Loaded Decks if there are any more suitble - I can’t seem to find any.

Did you create a build guide when you made this? - just curious why you picked the deck - if the flex + enclosure ever caused issues or of the enclosure strengthened the build.

Also how you achived mounting without screws? just epoxy or light screws too? - one i have has 6 extra holes for enclosure but not so deep that you would see them from the top.

Any feedback much appreciated - hopefuly helps your sale too - Really really like this build

Thanks! I really like this deck, especially for it’s concave. There is almost no flex, which is great for stability at higher speed IMO.

As for the mounting, I used self tapping slotted inserts and M4 Bolts.

If you have any questions feel free to asked. Board is still for sale, located in Montreal, Canada.

dibs on the unity if you part out :innocent: :innocent:

GLWTS!!