Fishpaper got lost during shipping [EU] [WTB]

I sadly have been waiting for fish-paper for more than 1.5 months and it got most likely lost somewhere… Now I really want to build a battery but need some, where can I buy a rather large amount for an okayish price in Europe? 0.5m² is already enough to start with…
Do you have some?
I am desperate :frowning:

1 Like

Not the cheapest in the world but it’s what I used for my friend’s Haya.

2 Likes

thx anyways… but before I pay 3 times as much for barely enough I will wait a few days… maybe it is just stuck somewhere because of corona…

@tinp123 @pjotr47 @Acido :blush:

2 Likes

Bumping this topic because I want to know where people are buying their fishpaper from in the EU. Nkon’s price is even higher than EBS :grimacing:

1 Like

I’ve got some… and I’ve got some clamps to send

1 Like

https://nexun.pl/e-bike-parts/li-ion-battery-parts

I have bought nickel, honeycomb battery spacers, fishpaper rings and ebike hub motors from them. They don’t have sheets of fishpaper unfortunately. But everything they have is cheap.

1 Like

For the UK guys

2 Likes

Since I also need to source some fishpaper: @Lee_Wright @ElectricBoardSolutions et al, please adjust shipping prices for this lightweight stuff, I absolutely won’t pay 10€+ for something that could be send in an envelope and that (in my case) would only cost 10€. I’ll be patient and wait for the aliexpress stuff instead :wink:
Btw, why on earth is uncut fishpaper so much more expensive and rare compared to the fishpaper rings and the P-Group covers? its the same stuff but without processing, should be less :smiley:

2 Likes

Or shipping prices are all taken directly from the royal mail pricing for weight, we are certainly not in the game of trying to overcharge postage! Maybe something is wrong for your region? you are Germany right?

Dont forget we send everything tracked

1 Like

Jep, its germany and when you have this table in the backend its totally right. But: An option for things that could be send with a big letter envelope (untracked) would be nice. For lower price goods tracking is not needed imho. I already checked if I could need something else from Apex but all I needed was the fishpaper :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I can do that for sure, an untracked service. Do you want to PM me what you need and I will sort you out? You helped me out with the cloudwheels and id like to return the favour.

2 Likes

Thanks, but I didn’t say it for personal gain but for anybody who might be in this position :slight_smile: But PM here you go :slight_smile:

2 Likes