[EU] WTS : LG HB2 1500mah 30A batteries + 33.6v charger

Updated prices!

Hope you can find worth in my stuff.

Selling

1. 32x LG HB2 brand new unused 1500mah 30A continuous discharge cells, has been kept in secluded areas only and no exposure to heat or cold. Some have shrink wrap marks cause I used them as fit dummies for another project (which is actually successful). Never discharged, all have original voltage it came in from NKON. No solder mark whatsoever at all.

40€ for the lot + shipping.

1. 8S 33.6v 6a charger brand new again with XT60 and eu plug. 20€+shipping.

1. 2x pristine brand new VESC6 Escape, never plugged or anything. Asking 270€ for the pair+shipping.

I also have the white masks.

Remember that when you buy these, you’re officially investing into the magnetic drive + helping me push forward for my inlines too :checkered_flag::beers:

I can ship worldwide but not sure it’ll be worth the extra cost so offering to EU first. @mmaner I’ll add pictures of the batteries later.

Thanks for looking!

I would like to hear more about the magnetic drive is there a thread? Im curious what it is?
Edit don’t worry I found the search button.

1 Like

Up…

Pictures like you said you would?

1 Like

Incoming, didn’t go home last night

Its all good… Just upload them as soon as you can so we avoid another “situation”

It’s alright I’m more chill lol. I added some pictures, I’ll still need to put pics of the cells next.

And I’m really not sure to part with the Escapes, it was a hassle getting them… I have a late mid year crisis.

1 Like

Up, hit me a message if interested. Dropped some price. Also considering parting with my Escape again.

Up, dropped price on everything. Every step counts :muscle:t4:

I’ll take those ESCapes if still available !

1 Like

Still available! Hit me a MP :wink:

1 Like

Sent you a message on esk8. fr haha. Reserve the batteries 4 me :wink:

1 Like

Reserved it is! :heart:

1 Like