[EU] WTB x2 DieBieMS+Heatsink, Trampa WAND Reciver for FOCBOXUnity. + 10S 42V 4A Charger Deck Bash Gaurds Black

Hi All as Title Reads,

Looking for some items to complete my build.

Is it just the receiver you’re looking for?

Im currently buying a Wand, as i understand if i want it to work with a Unity - I need a Usplit, and a Reciver from Trampa thats compatable + FW5.0

I’ve got a 10S 8A charger if interested
unused, 40 euro

Interesting but will ruin my 10S4P cells double time!

• any response on that?

Hi, I have a wand and receiver in UK. Was just clarifying whether you needed the wand too.

It might be, that my WAND works via my Metrpro Unity module… not quite sure still researching this.

Question on your Wand.

is your throttle button from top to bottom orientated “sideways”?

Do you mean is it a little wonky or at an angle?
It was, but there is tiny screw inside that you can loosen and then straighten it.

ohhh, I thought maybe it was by design, since up is slightly left and down slight right.

1 Like

No, there’s a thread on here about them and there was a question about it and it turned out it wasn’t uncommon.

Ah, thanks so much!

1 Like

uSplit isn’t recommended for remotes.
Also, you won’t be able to use your Metr Pro as receiver for the WAND.
If I were you, I would wait a bit for alternative receive to pop out as the Trampa one reveals some weakness for some users.

I was thinking to use the Metr Pro unity as i currently do, Remote the PPM remote. add the 7 pin UART connector for the WAND. Firmware update it, and then run it.

Fair enough if i add a usplit via UART then the remote is Via Via, which likey is not smart.

The new Metr Pro via the Canbus might eliviate that - but we seem to need a Canbus split :smiley: